Three Ex Blades playing tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought Harry Maguire did well, especially with all the abuse and piss taking thrown at him. I thought he showed how mentally strong he is to pretty much complete every pass and touch under those circumstances when the Scottish fans are giving him pelters and willing him to fuck up. He has always been really steady for England despite media trying to crucify him. Every centre half in the world would have dangled a leg at that ball in from Robertson last night, it was just unfortunate. No doubt though the media will be after him today and Manure fans will be talking their usual shite about him. Just come back to the proper United Harry, stop wasting your time on the wrong side of the Pennines.

Souness also said this is the best Scottish team in the last 2 generations 😂😂
almost feel sorry for them
Lets not forget the ex Blades Manager in John Carver who is their assistant manager -the season we were relegated :rolleyes: Perhaps Clark is going to get sacked and Micky Adams will take them over😁

I thought Ramsdale was at least as culpable on the goal. It looked to me like he came for an innocuous ball that he had no chance of reaching. He was probably bored and wanted to join in.

I think you’re right, but he chose to stay at Man U rather than moving and getting regular football.

Southgate’s justification for picking him was fairly weak. As much as I liked Maguire he’s been terrible for Man U and looks a shadow of the confident player he used to be.

His form for England has been much better but last night he looked the Man U player. Nervy even before the OG and the OG should really be enough to say that he needs a break from the England squad.

There are surely better, in form English centre halves around at the moment?
My take on him

He is about a 7 out of 10 player

But throughout his career it’s been an upward trajectory, from us to Leicester via hull then onto Man U for £80m and England semis & final

The bomb proof feeling this must have given him has propped him upto a solid 8.5/10

Now his confidence is in bits, he’s been ridiculed in the media and on social media, he’s reliant on his 7/10 skill set

That og last night was rustiness

It’s either row z, or leave it as Ramsdale was coming out
A lazy leg without conviction was poor

I hope he gets his shit together as he’s a Blade, a stint overseas wouldn’t be a bad thing to get him out of the limelight and bqck playing football for someone who wants and respects him

Good luck H

My take on him

He is about a 7 out of 10 player

But throughout his career it’s been an upward trajectory, from us to Leicester via hull then onto Man U for £80m and England semis & final

The bomb proof feeling this must have given him has propped him upto a solid 8.5/10

Now his confidence is in bits, he’s been ridiculed in the media and on social media, he’s reliant on his 7/10 skill set

That og last night was rustiness

It’s either row z, or leave it as Ramsdale was coming out
A lazy leg without conviction was poor

I hope he gets his shit together as he’s a Blade, a stint overseas wouldn’t be a bad thing to get him out of the limelight and bqck playing football for someone who wants and respects him

Good luck H
I think that’s a fair assessment. What I’ve noticed and it annoys me is the way he often tries to take the ball. Almost with the sole of his foot. Almost studs up. It leaves him open at best to concede a foul, but also gives him less control of the ball.

It’s obviously worked for him and when things go well, he gets away with it. When he’s unfit, out of form and generally under pressure he looks a bit of a liability.

I’d say that whilst he middles out as a 7/10, he’s not there now. He’s a 5-6. He needs to get back to that 7

You mean he didn’t speak to you ? How rude !
Didn't you get the meeemo? We weren't supposed to speak to people, or make a noise at Scotland v England. We were supposed to be silent.

Back
Top Bottom