The goals today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JPBrods

Reaction score
Give me strength.

0-1 - Lazy start to the game, allow them to just walk through with it, Tavernier switches it around on his feet and hits it in. Poor defending.
0-2 - Wes comes out of goal, fumbles the control instead of just booting it out with 45+8 on the clock already, curled into empty net. Mistake.
0-3 - Bizarre drop ball. Utterly bizarre. Completely switched off and let them effectively have it back. Bit of usual business in losing in midfield, they go up the pitch, easy as you like ball in nodded into the net at the back post. Switched off.

None of these feel like goals we would concede in the Championship. What the fuck is going on?

Give me strength.

0-1 - Lazy start to the game, allow them to just walk through with it, Tavernier switches it around on his feet and hits it in. Poor defending.
0-2 - Wes comes out of goal, fumbles the control instead of just booting it out with 45+8 on the clock already, curled into empty net. Mistake.
0-3 - Bizarre drop ball. Utterly bizarre. Completely switched off and let them effectively have it back. Bit of usual business in losing in midfield, they go up the pitch, easy as you like ball in nodded into the net at the back post. Switched off.

None of these feel like goals we would concede in the Championship. What the fuck is going on?
We are a mid level championship side trying to compete in the prem that’s what’s going on

Give me strength.

It could and definitely should have been way more than 3-0, it was an appalling match for blades today and for me Hecky carries the can again for such a shocking performance, players not being ready for the game is unforgivable, they look like they don’t believe in him and play like him, he must go now

Their 2nd goal.

The last time I remember a goal like that (in-curler from the right wing) at Bramall Lane, towards the kop. Was Colin Kazim-Richards.

Colin's goal was so much better though.
So... take that positive away with you.

the players dont have the quality for this level of football but they are definetly not playing for hecky and mcall thats obvious after today we need a new manager and a new chairman

Can’t think of one player that had a good game.

Every time the ball goes to Luke Thomas you might as well write off the move. He should have been taken off after 30 minutes.

Souza only wants to go backwards, he should have been left in the dressing room at 3 o clock not 4.

Bournemouth players warming up at half time having a laugh and a chuckle with not a care in the world.

They only seemed to panic once John Fleck came on. 😂

Only just seen the 2nd on highlights , at the match i was looking at a confrontation between trusty and one of there players as the ball was just running aimlessly into the corner, fck me what was wes thinking of, he seems to be making a bit of a habit of these , but still got enough in the bank to keep his place

Only just seen the 2nd on highlights , at the match i was looking at a confrontation between trusty and one of there players as the ball was just running aimlessly into the corner, fck me what was wes thinking of, he seems to be making a bit of a habit of these , but still got enough in the bank to keep his place

The annoying thing was the lack of awareness of the game state, I'll usually defend players trying to retain possession when half the Kop is urging them to twat it half way to Fulwood, but with seconds left in the half you launch the fucker

Anel weak on the third. He's worth a goal a game. I'm so disappointed in him, just doesn't seem interested in digging in and defending properly
Agree that he's been shockingly poor so far and the goal a game part isn't far wrong but I never like saying players aren't interested/trying. They can just be playing poorly and lacking confidence, it's his first time in the premier league, the team isn't playing well as a whole and he's been poor within that. I'd keep playing him and hope he can sort things out because we know he has quality and we need him to start showing it but even if he gets pulled out the side I wouldn't say it's for lack of interest/effort

I'm not going to blame any of the players for once.

I want to know what tactics we set up with from our managerial genius?

5 at the back of which at least 4 of shit scared of being closed down so hoof it

11 games if a player who used to pick the ball off the defence at Cov alongside 2 of the slowest men ever to grace this earth vying for the same position.

Baring in mind the tactics above and the fact all teams have videos of our masters formation and we are going to panic when pressed.......let's play Frodo and Sam up front!

Truly spineless. Our plan is to hope our opposition doesn't score ealrt and if they do we are fucked.i want to see us go down with a fight. HECKY OUT!!

And to nip it in the bud under no circumstance at all would the Bagsman resolve this shite! Wilder on the other hand.....

Give me strength.

Let’s be reyt here … they could doubled that & added to it .. Newcastle was fkg embarrassing but they are are top 4 side ..Bournemouth were supposed to be one of our relegation rivals .. we were clueless & had we no attacking shape or formation whatsoever… beyond embarrassing today

Let’s be reyt here … they could doubled that & added to it .. Newcastle was fkg embarrassing but they are are top 4 side ..Bournemouth were supposed to be one of our relegation rivals .. we were clueless & had we no attacking shape or formation whatsoever… beyond embarrassing today

Yeah, for me this was worse than Newcastle

No mention for our ace defensive coach Hudson? Not kept a clean sheet all season and ruined one of the few decent bits of last seasons team. Kudos to him for being so ineffectual and no surprise he failed at management. Wonder if he got a 5 year contract too?!

No mention for our ace defensive coach Hudson? Not kept a clean sheet all season and ruined one of the few decent bits of last seasons team. Kudos to him for being so ineffectual and no surprise he failed at management. Wonder if he got a 5 year contract too?!
Probably got a 55 year contract knowing our Board.

Anel weak on the third. He's worth a goal a game. I'm so disappointed in him, just doesn't seem interested in digging in and defending properly
His drop off since promotion has been extremely alarming. Thought he was a Prem player in the making, looks like Championship is his level.

Back
Top Bottom