Outgoing? The Don

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwitchBLADE Smiles

Reaction score
Heyup blades. Rumours round our way is that Clayton could be on his way to Donny. Anyone heard anything on the grape vine? Would be excellent in league 1 in my opinion. If they can get 20 games out of him, I reckon he'd easily get 10. You can tell he still has a bit of something about him, but just not enough for championship football.

UTB

Heyup blades. Rumours round our way is that Clayton could be on his way to Donny. Anyone heard anything on the grape vine? Would be excellent in league 1 in my opinion. If they can get 20 games out of him, I reckon he'd easily get 10. You can tell he still has a bit of something about him, but just not enough for championship football.

UTB

League 1 or 2 I think he's got a bit left in the tank. Just not really what we need next season IMHO. GLTTL

Would think he might try and get a West Midlands club if he can. Walsall etc. Guessing he still lives over there

If only he was a few years younger I would have loved him to stay here but things are just starting to break down a little for him now.
Still on his day he is a handful and he has that special type of goal in his locker. Should do well against league 1 defences.

Bradford would be a good move for him.

I think he'd be a good fit at Rotherham on a 1 season deal if they get promoted. He'd add a goal threat, but more importantly guile & experience. They appear to be a relatively young & inexperienced side in certain areas of the pitch. Jake Wright would also be a decent acquisition for them. As would Hanson, Reed, Long and Heneghan. :)

Donaldson is a better finisher than Clarke. His all round game just isn't there anymore. Great signing for a L1 club though.

Donaldson is a better finisher than Clarke. His all round game just isn't there anymore. Great signing for a L1 club though.

I was about to say Donaldson missed a lot of chances (Mainly one-on-ones) last season, but then again, Clarke missed a fair few chances as well.

Isn’t he from Huddersfield. I wondered if he would be looking for closer to home
He played so long in London/Midlands I just assumed he'd go back there.

Could see Billy at Barnsley next year as well

Swap with Barnsley for Moore?

Back
Top Bottom