The Daily Mail were impressed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yup. My late dad said that too. Way more stylish than the Russians he said. It's not wrong to be fussy about just who is shooting you.
True, they might’ve looked on point, but the Russians were dressed for the weather when the Nazis got to russia…
Conquered most of Europe though - we've only managed south Yorkshire.
In fairness Hitler didn’t have a pandemic thrown at him when he was on the verge of Europe…

True, they might’ve looked on point, but the Russians were dressed for the weather when the Nazis got to russia…

In fairness Hitler didn’t have a pandemic thrown at him when he was on the verge of Europe…

That is of course what stopped us!

Hitler was an excellent painter, (hall, stairs, landing, three bedrooms, all in one day)..he’d be perfect for doing up Shirecliffe. 😁

Yup. My late dad said that too. Way more stylish than the Russians he said. It's not wrong to be fussy about just who is shooting you.

And they would always politely ask the recipients to stand in an upright position to create a better target in perfect English .

Can anyone see them scruffy Russkies doing that . No , I didn’t think so .

Hitler was an excellent painter, (hall, stairs, landing, three bedrooms, all in one day)..he’d be perfect for doing up Shirecliffe. 😁

As reported elsewhere , my gran wasn’t overly impressed when he did her back kitchen . She also mentioned that he seemed to have an unusual obsession with her gas oven , wanting to know who made it and whether bigger ones were available .

Back
Top Bottom