Stevenage's manager...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
...banging on about how hostile the ground is and how it's intimidating.

Now I know they've got a great home record, but they've got a brass band, drummer and apparently sing along to the Tetris song for fucks sake. It's hardly "YGGYFHKI", grenades on the pitch at The Old Den etc

Let's get a point and hopefully we'll turn up the volume on the return leg and it's noisier than the last time we played em.

Wizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards

...banging on about how hostile the ground is and how it's intimidating.

Now I know they've got a great home record, but they've got a brass band, drummer and apparently sing along to the Tetris song for fucks sake. It's hardly "YGGYFHKI", grenades on the pitch at The Old Den etc

Let's get a point and hopefully we'll turn up the volume on the return leg and it's noisier than the last time we played em.

Wizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards

Better be hadn't it?

Kept calling us 'Sheffield' in the post match interview..... Knobhead. Really pisses me off. I have a mate who is a Bristol City fan who feels just as annoyed when people call them 'Bristol'.

It's impossible for a ground that small to be hostile! Was away for the league game. Couldn't believe how 'conference' it was. Reminded me of Harrogate Town's ground.

It's impossible for a ground that small to be hostile! Was away for the league game. Couldn't believe how 'conference' it was. Reminded me of Harrogate Town's ground.

To be fair to them it was conference this time two years ago...

Did not even fill it. Serves them right for charging too much and not giving us more tickets. Pay on gate anounced at around 3 pm yesterday. How crap is that.

Kept calling us 'Sheffield' in the post match interview..... Knobhead. Really pisses me off. I have a mate who is a Bristol City fan who feels just as annoyed when people call them 'Bristol'.

I think this bloke is a prick of the highest order. Everytime I have seen or heard from him this week, he keeps referring to us as Sheffield. Also, he was talking about United being intimidated at Stevenage's ground. That could well be the comedy quote of the year.

Pigs Wanted to be just called " The Stupidname" once dropping Sheffield from there title , i would have loved that . I sometimes wonder why we have not exploited the United name more , Like Newton Heath did

He calls us Sheffield in the program too, then again, they also go for the world record of most incorrect spellings of Bramall Lane in a single publication.

He is just on the wind up ,intimidated at their place now he has changed his tune to all the pressure is on the Sheffield.
They are under more pressure as they also have to win away from their ground.
They are now the ones to be intimidated playing the Blades at the Lane !

He's shitting himself, never read such a load of crap

He's shitting through his mouth with the crap he's been talking. He manages Stevenage for Christ's sake. Why would we, with our 33,000 capacity stadium, be intimidated by playing in front of about 3k of their fans and nearly as many of our own.

He isn't very good at mind games. His mind doesn't seem good enough.

Well they certainly weren't intimidated last time at bdtbl but once we got in amongst them they fell apart like moist fanny lips
The crowd is going to play a big part on Monday I promise to do my bit and let's hope that after the game only mpjacko bladesman and blade fisher are on here moaning about only winning 2-0 and how we will never be as massive as wednesday

another nobody gobshite who wants to be someone, ok you scored 2 goals at BDTBL,but you also conceeded 2 were clinging on at the end........... and you did,nt score at your " hostile intimidating ground" leave the mind games to fergie you tosser

Back
Top Bottom