South Stand seat GG 132

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I sympathise with you.
Back in the 80's I had a real miserable git sit right behind me on the Kop. Every game he'd moan like fk from start to finish and always slam certain players. Even if we were playing well and winning he'd find something to moan about. I had a go at him a few times over the season as did others around me and even took the piss but it was like water off a duck's back. I asked him more than once why he bothered attending when he obviously hated it so much but I never got anything back. I used to take the kids with me then so I thought fk it and changed our season tickets to a seats in the South Stand the following season. Guess what? First game of the season I heard his dulcet tone behind me, his usual opener being 'Rubbish United'. He'd moved as well, not right behind me but still within earshot. Never heard him cerebrate a goal, never heard him say anything remotely encouraging.
I know people will say that they've paid their money so it's up to them what they do, but the mental misery 'fans' like like him can cause over a season to those around them is unbelievable. I go to a match to support, enjoy myself and have a bit of laugh and banter, not to listen to some sad depressing two hat hammering the club and players every single game just cus it was what he did best.
Are you sure it isn’t just an echo ?

Back
Top Bottom