Slavs Jan Shopping List

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can’t see Wolves needing him back unless they have injuries. I doubt they want to sell him to anyone at present, so as he is playing regularly I would expect him to be here until May.
Wolves don't actually need to want him back,Some team at the top of the EFL or struggling in the PL might think its a good idea to ask Wolves if he might not get more benefit with them rather than us.

Can’t see Wolves needing him back unless they have injuries. I doubt they want to sell him to anyone at present, so as he is playing regularly I would expect him to be here until May.
Really hope so!

Wolves don't actually need to want him back,Some team at the top of the EFL or struggling in the PL might think its a good idea to ask Wolves if he might not get more benefit with them rather than us.
True, but as he is playing regularly with us what benefit would it be to Wolves or him to go to a. Top EFL side and then play irregularly ?

True, but as he is playing regularly with us what benefit would it be to Wolves or him to go to a. Top EFL side and then play irregularly ?
Play with better players,learn from better players,there's no reason why he wouldn't play regularly in a better team.

So far he’s signed

Olsen / Davies / Guardiola (still don’t know how to spell his name) / Hourihane / MGW. We had RND and Illiman now available for selection.

He’s already had 7 players to work with more than CW in the championship than he had in the PL. if we sign 3 more he will have his side.
Ndiaye was available. He made his debut 2 days after CW quit.
He also chose to send RND out.

One of those wingers has to have really good delivery. Does not have to be the trickiest player or one who gets in the box. We create so much space and so many opportunities for crossing, particularly on the left. See the Forest game, the number of opportunities without creating a chance, until Sharp comes and we get a quality delivery. For an opposition defence, it is almost worth it to let us have set pieces, there is so little danger.

Play with better players,learn from better players,there's no reason why he wouldn't play regularly in a better team.
That is a gamble.
He stands out for us because he is better than those around him, but I don’t see him getting into any of the top three sides and the rest don’t have many better players.

He's already played for Wolves this season so they can't recall him and send him to another club.

They could recall him if they think he'll feature for them but just can't see it. He'd be a squad player there so better for him to get the minutes with us.

If he continues his development I could see them loaning him to one of the lower Prem teams next season to see how he makes the step up playing week in week out.

He's already played for Wolves this season so they can't recall him and send him to another club.

They could recall him if they think he'll feature for them but just can't see it. He'd be a squad player there so better for him to get the minutes with us.

If he continues his development I could see them loaning him to one of the lower Prem teams next season to see how he makes the step up playing week in week out.
Well,that's that then,probably he'll stay with us unless Wolves get an injury crisis in that position,but they always seem to have loads of midfield players.

Well,that's that then,probably he'll stay with us unless Wolves get an injury crisis in that position,but they always seem to have loads of midfield players.

Yeah I agree mate. I think unless they needed him back to start most weeks, doubtful, then I think he'll stay here.

Ndiaye was available. He made his debut 2 days after CW quit.
He also chose to send RND out.
As we were playing in the Premier League. We all agree both players weren’t at Premier League Level.
Now in the championship they are available at the right level.

If I was SJ I would be looking at next season, obviously he needs to make sure we don't get relegated, however I think there's a least 3 worse than us so we should be fine. But, start putting together the basis of the team he wants for next season, if that includes giving lopata and brunt etc game time so be it. Or if it means we lose a few games (but still stay up) so be it. As long as come next season he/we are ready to challenge top 6. This season with this group of players is a write off already.

A bit early but maybe

oven chips
Frozen veg
Turkey dippers
Bacon
Eggs
Beef burgers
Aldi’s own pizza
bananas
Apples
Grapes
Chocolate cake
Toilet rolls
A bottle of Fairy

oh and as he’s shopping at Aldi

ski mask
Tool belt
Slippers
Welders mask

What a feckin position to be in .... if he doesn't get reassurance how can he line players up? Tin Pot Pauper Prince!

I predict Bash and Mousse will depart for small fees, Hourihane will go back to Villa and then move onto Norwich or a Champ club on a perm. 2 loans will come in - a winger and a DM.

The key to unlocking more movement is Berge but unless he sets the world alight when he returns, I can't see any club offering anything more than a token amount to essentially take him off Utd's hands.

PA, put Slav and the rest of us out of our misery and tell him there's nothing in the tin or biscuit barrel👍

What a feckin position to be in .... if he doesn't get reassurance how can he line players up? Tin Pot Pauper Prince!
Don’t believe everything that you hear or read. Both the Prince and Slav are experienced dealers.
Just watch what happens in January and then again in the Summer, and then decide if you are right.

We'll wait until the last day of the window to see if anything of value falls into our laps like MGW.

There's been no signs of proactive or creative thinking/activity out of the club in a long time

We either need to back him or sack him. If we don't have the resources to give him what he wants then we should get rid immediately and employ somebody who can play to the strengths of the existing squad. Problem is that sacking him will cost a fortune, but realistically it'll take more than 3 players to make this team good in Jokanovic's system so it'll also cost a fortune, and even if he somehow left for nowt, we'd still have the same rancid midfield pair that need replacing.

We either need to back him or sack him. If we don't have the resources to give him what he wants then we should get rid immediately and employ somebody who can play to the strengths of the existing squad. Problem is that sacking him will cost a fortune, but realistically it'll take more than 3 players to make this team good in Jokanovic's system so it'll also cost a fortune, and even if he somehow left for nowt, we'd still have the same rancid midfield pair that need replacing.
i would agree with you here but its gonna take 2 windows to sort this mess out for me between the january and summer windows at least 7 new signings need to come in and probably the same number out the other way as far as the january window is concerned think it all hinges on our league position at the end of december as to how much slav will be given for new signings

Back
Top Bottom