Season Review Video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shoreham_View

Reaction score
Did a season review on our channel, three mates chatting in the pub, a chat with Benjamin Bloom (for those that know of him he talks a lot of sense about football) and some other Blades fans give their opinions along with a look forward to next season. If you give it a watch I hope you enjoy it. If it’s not your kind of thing or you just dislike me/people on the channel in general that’s cool✌️ Roll on next season, get us back in the grounds!

Really don’t agree on the recruitment side of things. Posted about this loads on here but you talk about Wilder not getting his first choices but we were really never ever going to be able to compete with the likes of Villa for players like Ollie Watkins etc. Wilder has always said he wouldn’t put the financial future of the club at risk but expecting the board to match some of the wages on offer is doing just that. People talk about Wilder not being backed but should we reasonably expect the Prince spend money he simply can’t afford?

Seems to me like the board have tried to expand the scouting network and look for options abroad. It’s obvious that you pay a premium for English players so Wilder’s insistence on doing that just seemed baffling to me. I don’t think it was necessarily the Brewster signing that cost Wilder his job, more his stubbornness to not look further afield with signings, Sander Berge aside of course. But you look at someone like that and he’s worth double the price if he’s English, we know we could still realistically make a profit on him and he’s played less than 20 odd games in England, which is mental when you think about it.

Be interesting to see how Leeds do next season as they’ve had a pretty similar first season to us but have taken a different approach to recruitment in terms of being much more open to the foreign market.

Just a final word on your videos, the editing is fucking superb. Some of those graphics at the start genuinely look pro.

Did a season review on our channel, three mates chatting in the pub, a chat with Benjamin Bloom (for those that know of him he talks a lot of sense about football) and some other Blades fans give their opinions along with a look forward to next season. If you give it a watch I hope you enjoy it. If it’s not your kind of thing or you just dislike me/people on the channel in general that’s cool✌️ Roll on next season, get us back in the grounds!

Cracking podcast! A Great watch!

I think we are in for an interesting summer and an interesting season!

Great video, once again the graphics are incredible. Some very reasoned and knowledgeable Blades chat. Enjoyed it a lot. Benjamin Bloom knows how to say Sander Berge's name properly too! He really does know everything.

Really don’t agree on the recruitment side of things. Posted about this loads on here but you talk about Wilder not getting his first choices but we were really never ever going to be able to compete with the likes of Villa for players like Ollie Watkins etc. Wilder has always said he wouldn’t put the financial future of the club at risk but expecting the board to match some of the wages on offer is doing just that. People talk about Wilder not being backed but should we reasonably expect the Prince spend money he simply can’t afford?

Seems to me like the board have tried to expand the scouting network and look for options abroad. It’s obvious that you pay a premium for English players so Wilder’s insistence on doing that just seemed baffling to me. I don’t think it was necessarily the Brewster signing that cost Wilder his job, more his stubbornness to not look further afield with signings, Sander Berge aside of course. But you look at someone like that and he’s worth double the price if he’s English, we know we could still realistically make a profit on him and he’s played less than 20 odd games in England, which is mental when you think about it.

Be interesting to see how Leeds do next season as they’ve had a pretty similar first season to us but have taken a different approach to recruitment in terms of being much more open to the foreign market.

Just a final word on your videos, the editing is fucking superb. Some of those graphics at the start genuinely look pro.

Be boring if we always agreed on Everything, thank you for the kind words at the end mate

Enjoyable watch.

Agreed on most points, which I think are points often ignored for some reason. I am usually negative but I think we have alot of positives for next season. I don't agree with writing off our squad because of last year due to alot of the reasons you highlighted. I don't get how people can say we were figured out when like you say we didn't have a left side of the pitch for most of the year. The defence and gk are solid. Our strikers at this level are as good as a group as we could hope for. We have some good midfielders we just need more and a more diverse group to choose from. More pace and attacking threat. Chuck in a few loan gambles and squad depth options and we are set for a promotion push.

I'd guess most other teams wouldn't be as negative about the squad we have available and like Benjamin hits on we should be quite rightly considered a favourite.

Back
Top Bottom