Season Review 2022/2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this has been asked anywhere before but I wondered why the club stopped doing season review videos featuring highlights of every game throughout the season with interviews with the manager and players? There are a lot of these on YouTube including the 2002/2003 season and 2005/2006 season which is great for nostalgia. However, for some reason we seem to have stopped doing them.
I appreciate that they club probably feels fans don’t buy DVDs anymore but it would be great to be able to watch these online. To make money from the production surely this could be done exclusively for SUTV and you’d need to watch with a subscription. I watched the 2002/2003 recently and would love to watch one from 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 seasons including this incredible season once it has finished.

Agreed. Used to enjoy the season reviews.

That said I reckon if you added all the behind the blades, 10 minute match highlights and interviews there must be the best part of 24 hours of content on YouTube for this season.

All it needs is an editor haha .

Agreed. Used to enjoy the season reviews.

That said I reckon if you added all the behind the blades, 10 minute match highlights and interviews there must be the best part of 24 hours of content on YouTube for this season.

All it needs is an editor haha .
Definitely. The content is already there it just needs editing and packaging up - a few interviews with players at the end of the season. I can watch a season review of the blades online from pretty much every season in the 90s and 00s but not one from last season.

Back
Top Bottom