S24SU.com Fantasy Football League - 2020/21 Season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Premier League Fantasy Football League

Every season we have an "official" S24SU.com fantasy football league.

This year, we'll once again be running this via the official Premier League website.

All players from last season will be automatically enrolled in our league once they log in and choose their team. Those new to the game are of course more than welcome to get involved.

To join the league:

Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/join/private and use the code: mxx69f or alternatively, please click here

If it's your first time, or you haven't played for a while, take a look at the following - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

• Admin
Don't forget to get your teams in people!

Anyone other League codes available , is anyone running a sky sports Super 6 League ?

I did ask this on Brewster thread the other day, but nobody answered. Prince takes fantasy football so seriously... Surely that's a bizarrely large telltale sign!?

A little bit at least, I would hope! You're right, he takes it super seriously.
On one hand, Brewster is the joint cheapest forward in the game and so you can just pick him to fill a spot
But on the other hand, Liverpool players will be the highest scoring in the game (TAA, Robertson, Salah, Mane, VVD) and you can only have 3 and so Brewster is a waste of a slot if he doesn't move somewhere
I'm hoping it's a sign anyway!

A little bit at least, I would hope! You're right, he takes it super seriously.
On one hand, Brewster is the joint cheapest forward in the game and so you can just pick him to fill a spot
But on the other hand, Liverpool players will be the highest scoring in the game (TAA, Robertson, Salah, Mane, VVD) and you can only have 3 and so Brewster is a waste of a slot if he doesn't move somewhere
I'm hoping it's a sign anyway!
Indeed. Also hard to predict team selection in first few weeks so the bench options were likely to be needed, so as not to get zero points from anyone

We going again Foxy ?
I'll join whenever this is created as well.

Back
Top Bottom