Robinson suspended?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah they mentioned it when he got the yellow. Shame that he's my kind of player.

Anel needs to fucking chill as well because we need him too, he saved us often today literally throwing himself at the ball.

Just the type of Anel I know and love... Wait

I think they have to avoid getting booked before the City game on 30th December, otherwise they’ll get a one game ban.

So three more games then….🙄
Just take the booking at Chelsea and punt the Villa game

Couldn't watch today.
Were we 3 at the back with Anel Robbo & Trusty ?
Or 4 at the back with Bogle Anel Robbo & Trusty ?
Assuming Brooks was in midfield

Couldn't watch today.
Were we 3 at the back with Anel Robbo & Trusty ?
Or 4 at the back with Bogle Anel Robbo & Trusty ?
Assuming Brooks was in midfield

The commentators were saying when we went forward its a back 4 with Trusty being the overlapping centre back and then when we defended he slotted back into 3 at the back with Bogle and Brooks coming back to make it 5. Or was it the other way round. Anyway it was different depending on whether we were attacking or defending.

The commentators were saying when we went forward its a back 4 with Trusty being the overlapping centre back and then when we defended he slotted back into 3 at the back with Bogle and Brooks coming back to make it 5. Or was it the other way round. Anyway it was different depending on whether we were attacking or defending.
it was a flat back 4 until Lowe came on then it went to a 5 and got a bit messy actually

Trusty stays LB in my opinion. Then if George is fit play him at CB with Anel. Lowe and Thomas are shit can’t stand them both. Or if you say George is too small to play in a 2 i would stick him at LB out of position and put Trusty at CB.

Back
Top Bottom