Robert Snodgrass

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Leeds fans love him. A couple of guys that I know rate him way above Beckford, and think he's got the same kind of potential as Delph.

Only seen him in a couple of games on Sky this season, but looks like a decent talent, quite creative, which is what we need imo.

Don't know much about this lad, but a L**ds fan I know thinks we should 'sod off and stick to signing Beckford', which says it all!!

Lads here all say he's a right winger more than a forward. Straight replacement for Halford? Honestly quite excited about this rumour. First one that's interested me for a while.

He can play on either wing, and would be a much better signing than Beckford.

I'd definitely want to see him at the Lane.

They dont seem happy by this rumour at all... go on Blackwell go and get him please :D
From the dirty forum again....

Re: Leeds look set to lose Johnson & Snodgrass
by Snodders on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm

If Snodgrass leaves, I'll eat hay with a donkey. If he leaves to Sheffscum, I'll eat that same donkeys shyte.

He certainly has looked good the few times i've seen him. Wouldn't mind pissing off Leeds fans more with this signing :D

I can back that up Leeds fans at my work all well pissed off if its true. If it is true i'll laugh my cock off

He's definitely got potiental.

I remember when he first came on the scene up here in Scotland with Livingston when he was only 17. Alot was made of him and he looked good, but he seemed to disappear for awhile untill Leeds came along.

Dunno if he'd be a good signing for us tbh.

On lee williamson's page on wikipedia it says snodgrass signed yesterday

I think Snodgrass would be a decent signing. One of the better players for Leeds, if not the best, that's for sure. I'd like to see him at Bramall Lane, although if we do sign Williamson, I doubt we'll be signing him. But then again, y'never know.

Back
Top Bottom