Rattled or Obsessed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Given the huge number of posts today I think a lot of us are rattled and obsessed, which is rather sad and simply confirms their point. Odd. Let’s move on to Swansea.
Only after we've all told Wrexham to fuck off and we hope they don't get promoted!!!!!

Biggest game for Wrexham in many years meant that they were all over this as a club and fans online. Blades understandably respond, which has made us look a bit petty/rattled/obsessed/tinpot at times but its human nature to respond. Can't see us creating accounts on Spurs forums though.

I'm a View From collector, that's my job, don't like my views don't read my blog, what the matter, too challenging for you?

*If you haven't seen this particular James Acaster stand up bit you every right to think I'm mad
Challenging Roygbiv to do his "Kettering Town" blanks song on the next pod! (obviously spelling Sheffield United though)

I suspect many of the middle aged men throwing out the "rattled" jibe, also like to use the phrase "give your head a wobble".

Halfwits

Still rattling I see. Like a rattle snakes tail in its mad death throws.

Will Ben Tozer be out tonight rattling on about how rattled Blackburn were whilst rattling a can of marbles? They should change their nickname to 'The Rattlers'. The simple twats.

We played like fools twice with a weakened team & had a number of stupid decisions go against us in both games and they couldn't pull it off. They're now getting the full works from a very poor Blackburn side. Tell us again how they'll be in the prem in 3 years Disney!

Wrexham gave us a scare on two occasions and we perhaps underestimated them a little too much, but we eventually switched on and put them to bed.

They gave Blackburn a scare yesterday, but Blackburn didn't panic and just tore them a new one in the end.

It was less of a priority for us last year as we had the league to go for, Blackburn really don't have that to worry about and realistically they don't need to look below them too far, just yet.

Wrexham really do seem to have some inferiority complex

I know another team like that
Theres so much of it about. Fans will cling to anything to beat their chest, yet languishing down in the lower leagues.

I'm actually listening to a military audio book right now which is talking about "medals are for mothers", how some people like to talk about their medals in pubs and others don't. The flip side is "imposter Syndrome" where people don't feel that they have a right to be where they are.

Wrexham have done well, they've been the underdog in the cup, which they've put a lot of attention into, they're doing well in the league with several promotions, but this fake rivalry really is a bit bizarre and amusing

Wrexham gave us a scare on two occasions
not really second game the gulf was obvious as bbc stats show

Home Team Sheff Utd Away Team Wrexham
Possession Home 65% Away 35%
Shots Home 32 Away 9
Shots on Target Home 9 Away 3
Corners Home12Away3
Fouls Home 8 Away 6
compare that to blackburn

Home Team Blackburn Away Team Wrexham
Possession Home 68% Away 32%
ShotsHome 18 Away 9 Shots
on Target Home 8 Away 5
CornersHome 2 Away 2
Fouls Home 7 Away 6
we had 14 more shots

not really second game the gulf was obvious as bbc stats show

Home Team Sheff Utd Away Team Wrexham
Possession Home 65% Away 35%
Shots Home 32 Away 9
Shots on Target Home 9 Away 3
Corners Home12Away3
Fouls Home 8 Away 6
compare that to blackburn

Home Team Blackburn Away Team Wrexham
Possession Home 68% Away 32%
ShotsHome 18 Away 9 Shots
on Target Home 8 Away 5
CornersHome 2 Away 2
Fouls Home 7 Away 6
we had 14 more shots
I was being diplomatic

Back
Top Bottom