Racing and Football Outlook

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
This weeks edition of the above has an article saying we are a value bet at 50/1 to win the championship.

Its pointing out that not.only are Fulham and WBA not picking up points but they are playing poorly. Whereas we have gone back to our old style of playing under Hecky and have a stronger squad than any in the division.

They are also tipping Boro to go up.

This weeks edition of the above has an article saying we are a value bet at 50/1 to win the championship.

Its pointing out that not.only are Fulham and WBA not picking up points but they are playing poorly. Whereas we have gone back to our old style of playing under Hecky and have a stronger squad than any in the division.

They are also tipping Boro to go up.
Would help our cause if we played some football.

11/8 to finish in the top 6 looks a great price if we get to finish the season properly.

11/8 to finish in the top 6 looks a great price if we get to finish the season properly.
Doesn’t look value to me

Who knows which or how many players leave next month?

Who knows which players may or may not arrive and will they strengthen or weaken the squad?

Yes currently we are competitive, but will it last?

Doesn’t look value to me

Who knows which or how many players leave next month?

Who knows which players may or may not arrive and will they strengthen or weaken the squad?

Yes currently we are competitive, but will it last?
The top sides aren’t playing well and they are already going to lose players themselves, from what I’ve seen of this league we have nothing to fear, there’s some right shit in it.

The top sides aren’t playing well and they are already going to lose players themselves, from what I’ve seen of this league we have nothing to fear, there’s some right shit in it.
I agree we have nothing to fear from the opposition

My concern is what we do as a club next month. It seems we still have a financial shortfall. If Berge being sold means that the shortfall is made up then that’s ok. If other first team players are on the list of potential departures then that’s a worry depending on who they are

If we can offload Burke and Mousset then that shouldn’t hurt us too much. If we can keep MGW and BD loans then that’s great.
If we can also add a player or two then even better

If the players mentioned above do leave, then I would like to see one in each dept arrive ( CB, MF, Striker)

14 points is a pretty significant points swing if we’re going to win the league regardless of whether or not the top 3 or 4 are picking up points or not. Blackburn look like winning every game & we’re already 10 points shy of them.

Top 6 is within our reach & IMO what we need to be aiming for.

Back
Top Bottom