Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That must be some sort of record for being referred to as Sheffield...

It must fucking kill them lot....

A whole generation outside of Sheffield have grown up not even knowing they exist..

The Premier league is a mystical place like the lost city of Atlantis to themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Having read that, like many, I agree that weā€™ll no doubt get humped.

Butā€¦ Iā€™d love it if itā€™s a smash and grab. Not happening, I know. But Iā€™d love it (in a non Keegan way)

Iā€™ll stick a tenner on us to win just in case

Allow me to correct this ...

"Theyā€™ll equalise from a set piece and then weā€™ll eventually show urgency and finish them off via a (lucky) deflection in the 116th."

It must fucking kill them lot....

A whole generation outside of Sheffield have grown up not even knowing they exist..

The Premier league is a mystical place like the lost city of Atlantis to themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s true. I had a great example this week - went to Rome, and a Senegalese guy at the Colosseum asked where we were from, and when we said Sheffield, he responded ā€œAah, Sheffield Unitedā€. I went in 2006 and a waiter we spoke to hadnā€™t heard of us but knew who Sheffield Wednesday were.
Same in Turkey in summer, much to dismay of the Owls family we went with!

Expecting a big defeat against North London Reds unfortunately.

With some bookies we are 22/1, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen such long odds in a Premier League game, not in recent years anyway.

Set of arrogant fuckers... let's see if they are so smug at 5pm on Saturday after we've dished out a football lesson

Much prefer this kind of arrogant view from for what absolute no difference it really makes šŸ¤Ŗ

If you ever met Arsenal fans you understand why we donā€™t really need the Premier League in our lives . Bring on Port Vale

Usual junk. šŸ„±

Last edited:

Being called Sheffield āœ…
Comments from foreign fans using weird terms like 'ball' for football āœ…
Being called dirt or scrubbers because we're a northern team āœ…

Can't argue with much in terms of their predictions but the above which seems to be the same for any London club is very annoying
Id rather be called sheffield than arse

Theyā€™re probably right but entitled bell ends like these are the reason why I can hardly be bothered to watch the pl

To see the pre match view fro so far down the postings is just how bad things are, so bump, and thanks Roy, can't be a pleasant task at the mo.

Thanks Roy. I cant help feeling that some of these self entitled opinionated twats have never visited London, never mind The Emirates. Would love us to ram their words down their throats but I fear the worst unfortunately. Good luck Blades and hats off to those fans going down there today.

Arrogant as they were, they were bang on. They were at it against a side already on their summer holidays

Roy, put your feet up and donā€™t do a post match view, I think weā€™ve all suffered enough again, itā€™s all getting too muchāš”ļø

Back
Top Bottom