Post Wembley booze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jehovah

Reaction score
I am staying at the premier inn with my brother after the match. We are going to make a night of it wheteher we win or not. I suggested we get annhiliated in London, he agreed. It then came to my attention that London is quite large. Can anyone suggest an area for a good night out within reasonable distance of wemblage?

Cheers

The nags head in Peckham is a good boozer full of local characters

I am staying at the premier inn with my brother after the match. We are going to make a night of it wheteher we win or not. I suggested we get annhiliated in London, he agreed. It then came to my attention that London is quite large. Can anyone suggest an area for a good night out within reasonable distance of wemblage?

Cheers

If you want a good night out, you'll have to travel. Wembley is a shithole. And bring cash, lots of cash. If you want to get annihilated in London, you're looking at upwards of a ton if you include club entry.

If you want a good night out, you'll have to travel. Wembley is a shithole. And bring cash, lots of cash. If you want to get annihilated in London, you're looking at upwards of a ton if you include club entry.

Yeah I figured as much, im covered though, got a tenner on a Monty hatrick...easy money.

Hi Highbury, going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I need some advice on travel from Highbury, as me and the wife are stopping at my sisters. Are we better going on the overground from Canonbury to Willesden, or tube into Oxford Circus. Any other options which are available I'd be grateful.

Cheers

Hi Highbury, going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I need some advice on travel from Highbury, as me and the wife are stopping at my sisters. Are we better going on the overground from Canonbury to Willesden, or tube into Oxford Circus. Any other options which are available I'd be grateful.

Cheers

I'd get the overground to Willesden, they're every 5 minutes or so and quite pleasant to ride on.

Back
Top Bottom