Picture it Bramall Lane, May 23rd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
The last match of the season and the first match at Bramall Lane with fans back in. After a dramatic improvement United will stay up if we beat fourth bottom Burnley. It is 0-0 in the final minute, we get a corner. There's a goal mouth scramble and Billy bundles it home. The greatest day to be a Blade!!

The last match of the season and the first match at Bramall Lane with fans back in. After a dramatic improvement United will stay up if we beat fourth bottom Burnley. It is 0-0 in the final minute, we get a corner. There's a goal mouth scramble and Billy bundles it home. The greatest day to be a Blade!!
I'll have some of what you are smoking mate.

“Come on love,time to get up for work, furloughs over, you where having a awful nightmare”.

It's my Birthday on 25th.

This would more than make up for losing to the cunts ON my birthday in the 2009 play-off final.

We managed to lose to them home and away and in the cup as well if I recall..ffs.

Never was a post and an icon more aptly suited ;)

The last match of the season and the first match at Bramall Lane with fans back in. After a dramatic improvement United will stay up if we beat fourth bottom Burnley. It is 0-0 in the final minute, we get a corner. There's a goal mouth scramble, Burnley clear it, and counter attack and Billy bundles it home into our own net. The worst day to be a Blade!
Fuck this shitty year.

Think this is what you actually ment.

Back
Top Bottom