Peter Halmosi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trevor Hockey

Reaction score
Notice he only had a handful of games at Hull last season and they have signed several other midfielders since including Olofinjana. We were linked with Halmosi before he chose Hull - potential loan ? - Discuss.

I like Halmosi as a player, but I'm not sure another left winger will be high on our priorities. Treacy's looking like a pretty good acquisition, and then we've got Reid backing him up. A player like Halmosi would only go out on loan if he was going to be starting, I reckon.

Hmm, I guess so. I always had him down as a primarily left sided player, though. Granted I've not seen him play for Hungary very often, so I don't know what position he prefers to play. He couldn't be much worse than Howard's been lately!

We are chasing his services according to this mornings People. A deal until the end of the season, with a longer contract if he impresses.

He's not in Nigel Pearsons plans and can leave.

This would be a decent move. We lack a bit of quality on the left and he suits the Championship. Powerful, direct runner and looks to get into the box.....well worth a look if he's available for free.

Just a question mark perhaps on why his career flagged under Brown and Pearson doesn't want him either?

New lease of life under Speed might just resurect his career.

Just a question mark perhaps on why his career flagged under Brown and Pearson doesn't want him either?

New lease of life under Speed might just resurect his career.

Under the first regime see Stephen Hunt and Kevin Kilbane.

Under Pearson see wages. This part could be the only issue for us.

Work with Hull City season ticket holders who say he's been very poor since joining them.But dont think he's had many chances in their 1st team.

I didn't have chance to read it but on the front of the star today it says Halmosi deal faces a snag over wage demands??

I didn't have chance to read it but on the front of the star today it says Halmosi deal faces a snag over wage demands??

He wants 15,000 per week, we want to pay him in vouchers for Peters Pies dated 2006

cool peters pies, see thread in other section, maybe we could lure shipperly back :)

MunXy

Back
Top Bottom