Pericard no deal and never was

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vistoma

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
629
Reaction score
69
Location
Wonderful Wath
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5599939,00.html

Sheffield United assistant manager Sam Ellis says the club have no plans to sign former Stoke City striker Vincent Pericard.

The Frenchman is currently without a club after leaving Stoke over the summer and has trained with a number of Championship sides in recent weeks.

He has had trials with Blackpool, Bristol City and Cardiff City without earning a contract and featured for the Blades' reserves earlier in the week.

However, Ellis has revealed the club were merely helping Pericard out and were not looking to offer the forward a deal at Bramall Lane.
"Vincent rang me in midweek because he knew me from our Stoke days and told me that he needed a game because he's getting over a bad injury," Ellis told the club's official website.

"It was a personal favour which we were happy to do, so that is job done. I don't see anything else happening."
 
Makes you wonder why we bothered posting it on the OS...
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom