One feature definitely missing from sufc.co.uk!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

highpeakblade

Shoreham Street - Til Death Us Do Part
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the club promise to be more transparent for the fans?

I've just logged on to sufc.co.uk to read to dreaded story that we all expected to happen the very minute it came to air on Friday.

"Mcdonald Departs"

Once again it's another undisclosed fee and we will never really know what the club sold him for or what this release clause trigger actually was or what the improved offer was that we tabled in order to persuade him to snub wolves and remain loyal to us.

But anyway the missing feature is a comments box at the bottom of the page. A place where us loyal fans who spend shed loads of our hard earned cash can vent our anger at certain decisions and demand answers from the powers that be inside of Sheffield United Football Club.

The club promises to include the fans a great deal more therefore if this is this case allow us to speak our mind on decisions and to ask questions rather than being forced out in the cold and expected to simply deal with it!

I feel you owe us this much! A solitary Question and Answer session at the beginning of the season or whenever we have a new manager doesn't suffice with me. All this once the dust has settled and all that. We deserve answers now!

I have never felt more distant from the football club that I loved than I do now. I feel like I don't know the true motives of our chairman? I feel like I don't know who the overall power lies with or who pulls the strings? I feel like I don't know here the money invested in the club as a long term season ticket holder goes to!

GIVE US THE RESPECT WE DESERVE! ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB!

Because one thing remains fact, without us loyal fans who continue to put up with it all the club would be in even more of a mess than I suspect it is in now and the secretive actions and decisions with no solid explanations is doing nothing but aggrieving us all. Should this continue you will see more fans vote with their feet!

Tis a bit strange, especially when you consider the ease of which Kmacs "rumoured" salary has leaked out....

Fucking hell, if the primary requirement for the 'movement for change' is seeking a comments box on the official page, I can see McCabe incumbent for the next 10 years...!

Is it just me or did the club promise to be more transparent for the fans?

I've just logged on to sufc.co.uk to read to dreaded story that we all expected to happen the very minute it came to air on Friday.

"Mcdonald Departs"

Once again it's another undisclosed fee and we will never really know what the club sold him for or what this release clause trigger actually was or what the improved offer was that we tabled in order to persuade him to snub wolves and remain loyal to us.

I think it would be very poor tactics to disclose either the fee or the improved offer to McDonald. If we did that every club would know how much money we had available to us and up would go the price of any player we tried to sign. Additionally, those players we attempted to sign would know how much money we offered McDonald in wages and up would go their own wage demands.

Love the bit at the bottom of the KMac story. 91 games, 5 goals.... How many assists?

Back
Top Bottom