Norwood, Fleck, Stevens, Olsen...garbage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

3-1 at 80 mins and Norwood is slowly passing back and trying stupid outside of the foot stuff in our own half and gifts them possession.

Please replace these players with ones who at least give a shit about United.
Norwood pisses me off more times than not but you know what really pisses me off about him? When one of our players has the ball and you see him pointing elsewhere for the pass to be made and its always a negative pass that he's encouraging. He doesn't want it because he hasn't got a bollox.

Fleck and Norwood are finished.

3-1 at 80 mins and Norwood is slowly passing back and trying stupid outside of the foot stuff in our own half and gifts them possession.

Please replace these players with ones who at least give a shit about United.
Be quite happy if they never played for the club again.

Replace them with who from the existing squad who's currently not injured or match fit, or with what money that we don't have?

These two things are the route of the problem. These are the best players we have available at the moment, but they're garbage and the ones not playing are iust as bad or worse, and we don't have any money to buy replacements, just money for loans.

We all know the problems but there's no sign of a solution unless we get a takeover from an owner who's willing to fund the transfers with their own money.

Too many players at the club who were rewarded with big new contracts then became wank. Funny that.

Some of the old guard like Stevens, Egan, Fleck etc have seriously ruined their legacy at the club and are now at the point where they’re stealing a wage.

Under 23's anyone plus Basham MGW Sharp time to forget about money we have none rather be happy in the lower leagues then paying over the odds on players we have

Norwood pisses me off more times than not but you know what really pisses me off about him? When one of our players has the ball and you see him pointing elsewhere for the pass to be made and its always a negative pass that he's encouraging. He doesn't want it because he hasn't got a bollox.

Fleck and Norwood are finished.

STOP SLAGGING NORWOOD OFF.JPG

pommpey

(erm ... told you so)

We can all see which knob heads are letting us down. Why can't the manager? It's time some were dropped. Does he live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

Replace them with who from the existing squad who's currently not injured or match fit, or with what money that we don't have?

These two things are the route of the problem. These are the best players we have available at the moment, but they're garbage and the ones not playing are iust as bad or worse, and we don't have any money to buy replacements, just money for loans.

We all know the problems but there's no sign of a solution unless we get a takeover from an owner who's willing to fund the transfers with their own money.
So McCabe wasn't that bad then?

Norwood, in my honest opinion, is the absolute key to how our fortunes can be changed at a stroke. He needs to be directed to Room 101.

When this happens, you will be able to make a case for the other current whipping boys you mention, who ARE good footballers albeit bang out of form.

Olsen should be jettisoned in January. No qualms from me on that one.

Midfield destroyer desperately required in Jan to go alongside Fleck unless the gaffer can get a tune out of Sander (and of course assuming he is up for the fight, cos he might not be !!).

Egan has not become a bad CB overnight. His performances for ROI confirm that. But the lack of cover means he is dreadfully exposed, gets pulled out of position to mop up others mistakes, and the outcome of all that are usually not great !!!!

Im still advocating 3:4:1:2 / 3:4:2:1 btw as a means of optimising individual performance levels and thus better team performances.

UTB

Norwood, in my honest opinion, is the absolute key to how our fortunes can be changed at a stroke. He needs to be directed to Room 101.

When this happens, you will be able to make a case for the other current whipping boys you mention, who ARE good footballers albeit bang out of form.

Olsen should be jettisoned in January. No qualms from me on that one.

Midfield destroyer desperately required in Jan to go alongside Fleck unless the gaffer can get a tune out of Sander (and of course assuming he is up for the fight, cos he might not be !!).

Egan has not become a bad CB overnight. His performances for ROI confirm that. But the lack of cover means he is dreadfully exposed, gets pulled out of position to mop up others mistakes, and the outcome of all that are usually not great !!!!

Im still advocating 3:4:1:2 / 3:4:2:1 btw as a means of optimising individual performance levels and thus better team performances.

UTB

Along side Fleck?! He's genuinely been our worst player this season, it's been like playing with 10 men. Norwood is making errors, but Fleck is just hiding. He simply has no impact on a game.

Along side Fleck?! He's genuinely been our worst player this season, it's been like playing with 10 men. Norwood is making errors, but Fleck is just hiding. He simply has no impact on a game.
Difficult to disagree in many regards. He appears much more hesitant than previous and genuinely seems to not be fully recovered from illness and injury which is taking an awfully long time to recover from.

HOWEVER. much of this hesitancy is down to being deployed as a 2 at the bottom of midfield. Not Flecks natural stomping ground. I’m also confident that along side a more physically dominant CM, he would be able to deploy his considerable attributes to better effect.

Could be wrong !!

UTB

Difficult to disagree in many regards. He appears much more hesitant than previous and genuinely seems to not be fully recovered from illness and injury which is taking an awfully long time to recover from.

HOWEVER. much of this hesitancy is down to being deployed as a 2 at the bottom of midfield. Not Flecks natural stomping ground. I’m also confident that along side a more physically dominant CM, he would be able to deploy his considerable attributes to better effect.

Could be wrong !!

UTB

All a matter of opinions, as always, but I could see Norwood being key, in the right team. I still see bits of what he offers, everything still goes through him, for good and bad. Fleck I'm just not seeing it anymore. 2 years ago he was playing better than just about any midfielder I can remember, just now though he's offering less than the likes of Dean Hammond. Rose tinted retrospecs are the only thing protecting him from an absolute slating every week.

I'd love him to prove me wrong, but we're now at over 1 1/2 seasons with barely a decent performance. It's too long for a blip.

Agreed, Norwood has been poor but still miles better than Fleck

Back
Top Bottom