Newbie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers! I tend to be a bit of a 'lurker' on other Blades sites, so I may dissappear at times. ;)
Cheers for the welcome though!:)

Welcome to the site mate.
Hope ya stick around.
It'll be quiet today cos the noisey bunch of repribates are off to Spurs (Wish I was with 'em).
Hope ya likes the site :)

Aye, wish I was one of 'em too. Nevermind. It'll be copious amounts of guiness listening to Radio Sheffield for me!

More info..if you want it. ;)
32 yo.
Primary school teacher.
Blade for years...4th division, 1980, Aldershot (?) at home.
not much more to tell you tbh!

Hello BBlade. Welcome to the board. Oh no, a teacher! We'll have to watch our spelling.

Welcome aboard young'un.

Not sure if some of your pupils regularly visit this site.

Does the name SHARPY ring a bell lol

"Young 'un"...I've got to say, I like that! I thought I was turning into a right old grumpy so and so!!! :D

welcome to the board mate. hope you stick around.

If you live in sheffield or there abouts we play footie on sunday mornings for a laugh. You'd be welcome to join if you want.:)

I'd love to...however, I don't think the legs are up to it though! I'd be bloody amazing for about ten minutes!!!! ;)

Ello :)

Don't worry about football... SF's "nearly 50" as he keeps reminding us but still comes to play. I don't think the talent scouts are missing out to be honest with the displays on Sunday mornings :D

Linz said:
Ello :)

Don't worry about football... SF's "nearly 50" as he keeps reminding us but still comes to play. I don't think the talent scouts are missing out to be honest with the displays on Sunday mornings :D

And i'm still the best player there!

:rolleyes:

Where do you get together for the said 'kickabout'? I might be up for it...like I said, be good for about 10 minutes, then my legs will give way!! ;)

BBlade said:
Where do you get together for the said 'kickabout'? I might be up for it...like I said, be good for about 10 minutes, then my legs will give way!! ;)

We play at Goals just off Granville Road at 10.30am on a Sunday morning.

We usually share the cost which end up at £3 or £4.

My calf muslcle have usually gone after a few minutes anyway.

The standard is very poor apart from myself.

:D :D :D

silverfox said:
Too scared of my silky skills.

:rolleyes:

C'mon Steve, don't tell everyone. This guy's new to the board, and now he already knows how in awe of you I am. I'm trying to keep some credibility here.

BV said:
C'mon Steve, don't tell everyone. This guy's new to the board, and now he already knows how in awe of you I am. I'm trying to keep some credibility here.

I do command respect don't I?

:D :D :D

Cheers SEB! i may well 'lurk'..that is if there's owt good to read!! ;)
And BV, it is already noticable how much you are in awe of SF..not to worry mate.
:)

Back
Top Bottom