New to the Board

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GRUMPY BLADE

Reaction score
Hi from GRUMPY

Name came from Heaths time, reader of BladesUnited, not posted much over the last three years but this season should be interesting.

Not a happy clapper but this season its behind the Blades all the way [I always am, not sounding right this] suppose what I mean is that only ten wins needed and nights like tonight have to be taken on the chin. Different attitude to the last twelve years when I expect the Blades to win.

Hope thats made sense.

Yeah, especially with a night like tonight i don't think many blades expected to win so its not like we're losing games we should be winning. Anyway welcome to the forum, hope ya stick around

Can't see me being too grumpy this season. Have gone into it not expecting too much.

Very different to the past twelve years. Last time in the prem was like this, don't see much difference and those seasons were fantastic.

When your in the old div2 then I think you have a right to expect a lot of the Blades and critisism is justified when things don't go very well. I think I know quite a bit about football but I wouldn't like to be in Neils position last night after 20 mins. Only option I would have come up with is to keep the ball as much as possible and kill the clock.

Last year there was a lot of critisism of Neil about his tatics. If we'd have played all last season like these first two games I think we might well have had the Football League Trophy in the cabinet.

Hello to Grumpy and BBlade.

You usually see a lot of me around here :)

Hope you like our little corner of this tinterweb-thingy!

TonyAgana said:
Resident flasher :rolleyes:

Look... I said sorry and paid for your therapy... what more can I do? :)

Back
Top Bottom