New kit on sale Sat morning

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Out of date in less than 6 months. Why are we still releasing kits well into December?

Looks really good though and the other Errea stuff I’ve bought has been really good quality

Will this ever actually be worn by our keeper in 1st team game? 🤔 Even the yellow "home GK kit" barely gets used (don't blame them, the green one is by far the best GK kit of the 3)

I don’t get this kit at all.

I mean it looks beautiful and I wouldn’t mind having one.

But from a footballing perspective how can we wear it?

You can’t wear it with the home kit as it is too close to the outfield players. If you are wearing either the black or white away kits then you are probably doing so because the opposition wears red…in which case why would you be allowed to wear burgundy? I.e. dark red. Surely the kit either clashes with our own kit or that of the opposition?

Only time I can think is that we actively manifacture an opportunity to play in the home kit less I.e if someone plays in blue and white stripes like Huddersfield then we decide that the white stripes in the home and the all white away kits are too close (they’re not!) and that we’d wear black for the outfield players and red would then be ok for the goalie. But that’s pedantic given you expect United playing Wednesday to be red/white stripe vs blue/white stripes.

Just my two cents. Still want one 😂

My Errea shirt has held up really well so far after multiple washes, not sure what the hell some of you lot are doing to them for them to fall apart

I don’t get this kit at all.

I mean it looks beautiful and I wouldn’t mind having one.

You can’t wear it with the home kit as it is too close to the outfield players. If you are wearing either the black or white away kits then you are probably doing so because the opposition wears red…in which case why would you be allowed to wear burgundy? I.e. dark red. Surely the kit either clashes with our own kit or that of the opposition?

Only time I can think is that we actively manifacture an opportunity to play in the home kit less I.e if someone plays in blue and white stripes like Huddersfield then we decide that the white stripes in the home and the all white away kits are too close (they’re not!) and that we’d wear black for the outfield players and red would then be ok for the goalie. But that’s pedantic given you expect United playing Wednesday to be red/white stripe vs blue/white stripes.

Just my two cents. Still want one 😂

We had a GK kit a similar colour in the Premier League in 2006, never got worn for the reasons you've listed

1670490541961.png

They'll wear it in games when we don't "have" to wear an away shirt, but choose to. Upcoming possibilities...

• Wigan
  • Blackpool (maybe - refs discretion)
  • QPR
  • Milwall
  • Reading
  • Milwall
  • Blackburn
  • Norwich - i'd say it will definitely be worn here
  • Huddersfield
  • Birmingham

You spelt "worst" wrong
The green GK kit is a proper GK kit, the yellow is an outfield away kit, the red is nice but looks more like something you'd wear pre-match with a tracksuit.

Goalkeeper jersey? Just looks like a polo shirt with a sponsor emblazoned across the chest.

There was also a green version wasnt there???
Yes mate...

Yes mate...

Thought so bud, modelled superbly, by 3 fantastic keepers, if not the 3 best weve had!

Well it’s definitely been worn at least once this season, sometime early doors, because BadBuy Jr (Jr) picked it out as one he’d have for Christmas or his birthday, ages ago.

I’ve been looking out for the bloody thing for months, and had given up on it being made commercially available.

Weirdly the shorts have been available for next to nowt on eBay. From a few sellers who have picked them up in bulk from auctions.

1670544163921.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom