Nest 3 games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alex Cheeseright

Reaction score
Which games do we start with any of the U21 players? Curtis , Peck, Hampson and Macedo most surely get at least one start, if nothing else but a reward for a good u21 season.

Chris already closed that idea off in his after match. Says we owe Forest one and will play best team to give fans what they want.

You cannot argue after 45 today we were the best team.

Chris and Knilly know exactly what’s required think he deserves til Christmas and I think by then he’ll be on track.

Which games do we start with any of the U21 players? Curtis , Peck, Hampson and Macedo most surely get at least one start, if nothing else but a reward for a good u21 season.

All of them. We learn nothing by playing anyone who will not be at the club next season. Thanks to BBD, McAtee, Archer and anyone whose contract is expiring, but giving the kids experience is more important than giving the older lads appearance bonuses. If only so that if they're really, really far off Championship level, they realise that and know they have to work

I don’t even wanna watch the next 3 games.

I’d like to see Marsh and Sydie Peck at some point. The others don’t seem anywhere near the level.

Even if we win the next three games it won't mean anything. It's all well and good saying you want to see Peck and Marsh but it'll literally be men vs boys. They're not at the same standard as Arblaster yet. Saying that I'd rather see Marsh than McBurnie and Peck instead of Norwood/Souza.

All I want now from this miserable season is to fuck over forest. I’d give almost anything

Chris already closed that idea off in his after match. Says we owe Forest one and will play best team to give fans what they want.

You cannot argue after 45 today we were the best team.

Chris and Knilly know exactly what’s required think he deserves til Christmas and I think by then he’ll be on track.
On track ?

More likely to be in t' dungeon on t' rack

Macedo is a great shout.

He's got all the flair to take players on. I actually rate him with a bigger potential ceiling than Brooks.

Would like to see Macedo, Peck and Curtis get some game time.

Just make sure we relegate Forest.

That’s what our aim should be.

Burnley stay up, then we can avoid the nauseating media love in with Kompany when we’re back in the Championship and we can watch Forest have a spinning turn style of a transfer window with possibly the manager leaving and still moaning about how the points penalty cost them as Gibbs-White and co bid them farewell.

Back
Top Bottom