More Bull from Blackwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
According to the star. Blackwell has been quoted as saying Stewart pulled his calf in the warm up and Treacy had got the tom tits. So why the hell did he leave 3 wingers and a full back / utility player on the bench?! Even if Little / Reid / Cotterill couldn't have done 90 they could have done 60 mins and then been replaced. More proof that Blackwell has lost the plot!

According to the star. Blackwell has been quoted as saying Stewart pulled his calf in the warm up and Treacy had got the tom tits. So why the hell did he leave 3 wingers and a full back / utility player on the bench?! Even if Little / Reid / Cotterill couldn't have done 90 they could have done 60 mins and then been replaced. More proof that Blackwell has lost the plot!

Reid must have really pissed him off, I would have played Little, maybe we don't know the full story?

Reid must have really pissed him off, I would have played Little, maybe we don't know the full story?

It must be a helluva story!!

Reid must have fallen out with the management. Must be demoralising for the lad sitting on the bench every week knowing he's not going to come on unless 5 of the other subs get assassinated whilst sat on the bench

As much as i sit currently in the Blackwell In camp, for the moment, I do scratch my head a bit at this, it does seem stupid to play an injured player out of position when there is someone on the bench who can play in that position

Back
Top Bottom