MCI 1-1 SHU incoming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cappy

wishful thinking
Reaction score
Get your bets placed

Lost every away game I’ve been to this year. Only missed two so far and now missing a third

I had to miss the Brighton game at the last minute. Literally on the morning of the game at 5am we had to pull out. 1-1

On the morning of the villa game my GP called me to tell me my test results meant I needed to go to a&e. Missed the game obviously. 1-1

GP called me this morning. Got to go back to hospital. Here now. Being admitted. Gonna be in here a few days. I won’t make the game

So, 1-1, inevitably.

Get that Christmas card money on it

Get your bets placed

Lost every away game I’ve been to this year. Only missed two so far and now missing a third

I had to miss the Brighton game at the last minute. Literally on the morning of the game at 5am we had to pull out. 1-1

On the morning of the villa game my GP called me to tell me my test results meant I needed to go to a&e. Missed the game obviously. 1-1

GP called me this morning. Got to go back to hospital. Here now. Being admitted. Gonna be in here a few days. I won’t make the game

So, 1-1, inevitably.

Good luck with your health.

There’s more chance of us signing Messi and Ronaldo (C or F) in January than there is of City not pasting us.

Thanks for the best wishes. The intent of the post was not to garner sympathy, but to make sure you jumped on a 1-1 🤣

Oh and I don’t drink, smoke or sniff the talc, yet here I am, so let that be a lesson to you, kids

Shock of the season, City hold blades to a draw!, good luck, hope you go on ok🤞

Good luck and all the very best cappy. Hope all goes well.
I'm also in hospital , not had an Xmas at all but not worried as health comes first .
Luckily I have a good partner who's a nurse to support me.

Middlewood Hospital still open then?

If you think your life is bad…..here’s an update for you

Found out my mother-in-law has been admitted to hospital this morning too (my poor wife). She has pneumonia and has been admitted into the same hospital as me.

I’m waiting for a bed in a ward to free up so I can be admitted. You know what’s gonna happen next don’t you. FFS 😭

If you think your life is bad…..here’s an update for you

Found out my mother-in-law has been admitted to hospital this morning too (my poor wife). She has pneumonia and has been admitted into the same hospital as me.

I’m waiting for a bed in a ward to free up so I can be admitted. You know what’s gonna happen next don’t you. FFS 😭
At least she can put her teeth in your glass, knowing they're safe at night 😂
Seriously, hope you both go on ok

Man City haven't given us a spanking in recent times.
Cue a good spanking.

Get your bets placed

So, 1-1, inevitably.

Hmmm.....lightning has already struck twice then....third times a charm!

Good luck with everything mate.

Get your bets placed

So, 1-1, inevitably.

Good luck mate. Well done on staying so positive through it all!

Get your bets placed

So, 1-1, inevitably.

Moral of the story is, if you miss games you end up in hospital ;)

Good luck mate, hope it all goes well.

This 11 and we get the point..

Davies

Baldock Robinson Trusty

Bogle Slimane Souza Brooks Osborn

Archer McBurnie

Subs;
Wes
Lowe
RND
Larouci
Norwood
Fleck
Brewster
Traore
Osula

I do have that strange feeling we’ll pick up more points against the ‘better’ sides, like Villa etc until the end of the season than those around us. Backs against the wall mentality.

We aren’t getting a goal, let alone a point. Keep it down to 2 and it’s respectable.

Back
Top Bottom