McGoldrick Is A

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always puts in a full shift and that is utmost in the priorities I have for any player. Obviously really wants to play for us.

Excellent player until he gets a sight of goal. Contributes without scoring of course but he does need to convert more of those chance because the misses do cost us points.

I remember seeing Didzy play against us for Ipswich in 2017. We won 1-0 and Bash scored the winner, but I thought at the time what a quality player he was, just a really good footballer. For me he was much better than his strike partner, Waghorn, and I was delighted when we signed him and couldn't believe we'd got him for nothing. There were concerns about injuries but he's been available most of the time.

Excellent player until he gets a sight of goal. Contributes without scoring of course but he does need to convert more of those chance because the misses do cost us points.
I'm not disagreeing with you but he's actually got a better goals record for us than all of McBurnie, Brewster, Burke and Mousset.

Probably says more about that lot to be honest.

I remember seeing Didzy play against us for Ipswich in 2017. We won 1-0 and Bash scored the winner, but I thought at the time what a quality player he was, just a really good footballer. For me he was much better than his strike partner, Waghorn, and I was delighted when we signed him and couldn't believe we'd got him for nothing. There were concerns about injuries but he's been available most of the time.
I was at that game. With combination of beer and knowing fuck all about other championship teams, I assumed he was the Waghorn everyone was raving about. He was making runs behind us all day that his team mates never played through.

That brought a smile to my face. What a man.

Gent of a player.

When he is on the team sheet, or warming up to come on, how many of you go, 'fucking hell Wilder. What are you playing at?'

Now ask yourself the same question about other players.

He's the only player we have who can get control of the ball, move effectively and look threatening.

Great bloke

pommpey

Didzy has to be the first name on the team sheet every game. He makes the game look easy,all good players do. His presence encourages the other players to be constructive and brave when the team have the ball, not the back to front football we've been watching for most of the season. It's great to hear he's not going anywhere because we are going to need him in the championship

I recon that was the game k freeman got a bad injury and needed lengthy treatment. Mcgoldrick stayed with him all the way through and made an impression on me as a bloody good chap.

One of the few that can take some credit away from this season.

He (Egan and Norwood too) took us to another level in the promotion season. What a signing he’s been.

Find it a travesty he’s spent most of his career in the Championship or injured. A genuinely top quality player and professional.

Hmm the sort of thread Didzy posing as a member would post 🤔

Marvelous player, for me he goes down as one of the best to ever wear the shirt, more to the point he looks and plays as though he's proud every time he wears the badge.

If only we had another 10 players like him this season with his attitude.

Said it before that we'll tell our grandkids about Didzy.

"Best player we had in the Wilder era. Played up front, couldn't hit a barn door. We all loved the man"

Strikes me as the sort of bloke that when he stops playing we should find a place for him on the backroom staff. Been a pleasure watching him.

I’m not sure of his record elsewhere (so my point maybe complete shite), but if he was/had been a clinical striker, he’d have been far out of our reach.

It speaks volumes of the man, as he was on trial in order to win a contract and he certainly hasn’t taken it for granted, has improved, and will end up being our player of the season this year.

Look at some of the others who are on good money off the back of our success and now coasting.

All true of course.

That would make Billy Sharp god-level then however, would it not?

Nah, that'd be silly, not on this forum...

Back
Top Bottom