Incoming? John McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Might be a reasonable target but if we can't even sign one like this permanently then God help us

We shouldn't be acting like a L1 club just yet

Why would Luton loan him too us?

If we were buying him then I would understand but cannot us see us using a loan on someone from league one when there are exceptionally talented players available on loan.

Don’t know much about him, is he more of a physical force so replacing McBurnie or more a mobile finisher like Archer?

A bigger worry is why would Luton let him leave on loan or permanently when they will be more than likely playing in the same division as us...
If this is the type of player we are looking at then we are not going too be challenging the top 12 let alone top 6.

I try not to get to carried away with transfer rumours.

I suggest others do the same.

Don’t know much about him, is he more of a physical force so replacing McBurnie or more a mobile finisher like Archer?
I only saw him in the playoff final for Grimsby. He was amazing. At that level he reminded me of Jack Grealish.

From what I've seen of him more of a number 10 like Duffy, similar to his brother in style but taller at 6 foot 1.

The older McAtee has been on my radar for many months now.

I hope Luton stay up,they might then either sell or loan him to us,along with the other Barnsley connected (last season) Mads Anderson.

Worrying if this is anything other than agent talk

Story 1 - create rumour
Story 2 - quash rumour

Wash-Rinse-Repeat for next 3 months.

Why would Luton ever loan him to us? Unless of course they stay up.

A striker who’s scored 11 goals in the third division this season.

Real statement of intent this.

Would also provide the potential for tweaking and further singing of that shit song.

So, er, no.

Back
Top Bottom