John Brayford one of our most important ever signings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's not all about the skill of the man compared to the others around him. The point about Brayford is the level of commitment, effort and enthusiasm that he brings to game play that encourages the others to match. Once they up their work rate to get close to his their performance levels increase too. Then they step up a few gears to maintain that standard. It's infectious and injects a high degree of intensity into the play.

That's the reason that he would be so invaluable an addition to the squad for next year - he makes the others tick much better - leading by example

It's not all about the skill of the man compared to the others around him. The point about Brayford is the level of commitment, effort and enthusiasm that he brings to game play that encourages the others to match. Once they up their work rate to get close to his their performance levels increase too. Then they step up a few gears to maintain that standard. It's infectious and injects a high degree of intensity into the play.

That's the reason that he would be so invaluable an addition to the squad for next year - he makes the others tick much better - leading by example
Yes !

And doesn't it feel great to have a hero again ? He's not even our player. I will follow his career whatever happens but I'd be pretty confident for next season if he returns.

Brilliant player Clough called it almost as soon as he arrived that we needed a Brayford type and he was absolutely spot on

Brayford is old school and doesn't seem to be about money.

If it were a choice of Brayford or an ageing billy sharp I'd choose Brayford

This seasons 7th slot Just shows how important the FA cup run was to us and Brayford was a huge part in that success

Piss off "ageing", Billy was in my class at school! He's in his prime! ;)

Jim and Selahattin seem to both be saying "You never know" on twitter as well.

Odd they would all say that if any deal was just a pipe dream.

Maybe I am just putting 2 + 2 together and making 5.

Hope we sign him. As others have said, he has personified the renaissance of the club, has the right attitude and as a result has become a cult hero in the space of a few months.

Vincent Tan wants him out, Ole won't have a say. If we can match the asking price I think.we will get him. Wages can be negotiated and balanced against bonusses etc. Clough knows him.and to.what degree the money will.be a motivating factor.

If he wants to come, we have a chance.

Some times the difference between success and failure is wafer thin, and for me the club and Brayford came together at just the right time for each other.
But unfortunately as shown recently with Billy and Doncaster, and here with Beattie, returning at a later date doesn't seem to work,
I want him to stay but if he leaves I wouldn't want him to come back in a couple of seasons time and spoil that magic

Back
Top Bottom