Jimmy Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
From the Mirror....

Sheffield United are giving Jimmy Walker the chance to grab Paddy Kenny's gloves.

The free-agent keeper has joined the Blades on trial because Kenny faces a ban for failing a drugs test. United have signed Glen Little on a year's contract after he was released by Portsmouth.

Why sign little and not Gray?

I thought gray looked quality & little was, lets say average at best

Walker...is that the keeper who played for Wallsall a few years ago? He always looked a good keeper for them.

Why sign little and not Gray?

I thought gray looked quality & little was, lets say average at best

Because we need a right winger and not a left winger. Plus Gray was terrible at Chesterfield but Little played well.

Walker...is that the keeper who played for Wallsall a few years ago? He always looked a good keeper for them.

Yeah, since been at West Ham. Pretty decent keeper but hasn't had many games over the last couple of years.

Whats with all the shit keepers coming on trial? We should be looking at younger and better imo.

Whats with all the shit keepers coming on trial? We should be looking at younger and better imo.

I guess the club are keeping their options open until they know the situation regarding the Night Nurse One. If he gets a 3 month ban we'll need cover, but nobody decent and under contract will come for that timespan, so you have to look at what is available i.e. out of contract to back-up Bennett.

If the ban is 12 months, you may well see a foray into the transfer market or an attempt at a longer loan of a decent young keeper.

Back
Top Bottom