CONFIRMED Jason Tindall - assistant until the end of the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The day went from bad to worse....
Sheffield United are expected to announce the departure of Chris Wilder this evening and have already lined-up Jason Tindall, former Bournemouth boss, to take over @SufcLive

#sufc #twitterblade
Fs skF
As interim manager! People really get their knickers in a twist. Also we don't even know if this is true.

Just put on another thread, till end of season it supposedly is...the probably likely to go back to being Eddie Howes number two. A position he has had at Burnley and Bournemouth
I would accept that. It would at least indicate a plan which after the chaos of the last few days I didn’t think we had.

Just put on another thread, till end of season it supposedly is...the probably likely to go back to being Eddie Howes number two. A position he has had at Burnley and Bournemouth
Eddie howe would be my long term choice for next season. Out of all the people available (out of work) he's the best candidate. Granted its not exactly an inspiring list mind

Thought a lot wanted Eddie Howe he would just be keeping the bed warm

I think this is what happens in the absence of official news from the club.

There’s been a 24/36 hour period where we’ve thought Wilder is going, no official statement and so everybody on twitter wants to sound ItK so puts something out.

We can’t get both Appleton and Tindall (please neither ffs) so all these supposedly ITK sources can’t be right can they!

Some suggestions that Eddie Howe’s former assistant, Jason Tindall, could join on an interim basis until the end of the season.

He was sacked as Bournemouth manager earlier this year.

815A3E5B-6E88-47D9-AA34-32781830944D.jpeg

If it means Eddie Howe comes on when the season ends would it be that bad ?
For Eddie Howe see Nigel Adkins

Fine for a South coast club who's fans enjoy poetry and tranquil walks in the new forest. Not for Sheffield United's brick heading, nettle eating lot. We need someone who gets the club.

For Eddie Howe see Nigel Adkins

Fine for a South coast club who's fans enjoy poetry and tranquil walks in the new forest. Not for Sheffield United's brick heading, nettle eating lot. We need someone who gets the club.
You meantime Micky Adams ? Chris Morgan ? Kevin Blackwell ?
I just want us to employ a manager who has a chance of making us successful

I can actually see that panning out. Tindall takes caretaker role, Howe in the background looking at recruitment etc but doesn't get a relegation on his CV, and then takes the reins with Tindall his assistant. Smooth!

If we're going to employ EH (who probably doesn't want another relegation on his CV), then having his number 2 for the rest of the season seems sensible.

It isn't going to matter who comes in as an interim measure. It's probably the best solution as no one is going to be able to fill CW's shoes at the moment. Tempers and temperatures are far too high at the moment for anyone to cope if they come in on a 3 yr deal.
Tindall et al is what we need until the Board can clear their minds and get in the manager that is going to take us forward a club.
Time to take a deep breath and think!
utb

Back
Top Bottom