"It's an entertainment business as well as a results business!"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blader

Reaction score
was a phrase being banded around alot of the time whilst we were just winning games 1-0 and drawing the odd game.

Well damn right!! I came away from tonights game with us drawing at home, just like we did against Donny Rovers. Difference being, I was pretty chuffed with what I had seen tonight and didn't feel disheartened at all. In fact, I reckon I felt better than after the Walsall game!

Well Done Blades, OK we didn't win, but neither did anyone else at the top, keep playing like that and we'll do well this year, and the crowD will be right behind you!

UTB

was a phrase being banded around alot of the time whilst we were just winning games 1-0 and drawing the odd game.

Well damn right!! I came away from tonights game with us drawing at home, just like we did against Donny Rovers. Difference being, I was pretty chuffed with what I had seen tonight and didn't feel disheartened at all. In fact, I reckon I felt better than after the Walsall game!

Well Done Blades, OK we didn't win, but neither did anyone else at the top, keep playing like that and we'll do well this year, and the crowD will be right behind you!

UTB

Good shout - wasn't there last night, but my spies tell me it was a great game.

After weeks of 0-0 and 1-0, two goalscoring performances must be a good sign.

George

Good shout - wasn't there last night, but my spies tell me it was a great game.

After weeks of 0-0 and 1-0, two goalscoring performances must be a good sign.

George

It wasnt a great game. It was a game full of individual errors and piss poor defending. At 2-0 I still thought Crewe had been the better side.

It was end to end and very entertaining, spoiled only by an utterly incompetent referee and several individual errors on our part

Back
Top Bottom