Intensity and Aggression

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

what would the final score/result have been ??
3-2. Ollie Burke would’ve scored in extra time. They might have had a header cleared off the line in the last minute.

Why should it be so nervy and tense against Plymouth with even a 1 goal lead? No vigour to our game whatsoever. And one for ‘give it a rest’ you might wanna take a page out of your own book 😂😂😭
Care to digress? If there’s one of us who needs to ‘give it a rest’ it’s most likely the one constantly getting banned from shoutbox.

Care to digress? If there’s one of us who needs to ‘give it a rest’ it’s most likely the one constantly getting banned from shoutbox.
The Ramsdale bashing maybe. I mean, I’ve been banned once from shoutbox, which is my current temporary ban, do you know what the word constantly means?

Not exactly the only person to criticise Ramsdale’s performances, it’s common knowledge he’s not up to it.
...and ah, whatever you say mate.👍🏻

Not exactly the only person to criticise Ramsdale’s performances, it’s common knowledge he’s not up to it.
...and ah, whatever you say mate.👍🏻
😂 😂 grown man who doesn’t know what constantly means, we love it

I thought we actually started quite aggressively today and kept it up for most of the game until they scored.

The problems for me were that we lacked quality in the final 3rd against a league 1 team. By this I mean crosses, control, choice of pass, shooting and general decision making.

Secondly, Plymouth had 2 moves where they just through us like a hot knife through butter, it was cringeworthy on both occasions to see how bad we’ve become off the ball.

Apart from that we pressed well and tried to get the ball into forward areas.

Back
Top Bottom