If it doesnt work out with Clough...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How about some more Bladey Bladeness.....

AEK announces the agreement with coach Traianos Dellas until the end of season, with Vasilis Borbokis and Akis Zikos as assistant coaches.

http://www.aekfc.gr/index.asp?a_id=2835&n_id=8111

Bollocks to that. By the looks of things after the World Cup Argentina will be looking for a new coach, which means Alex Sabella will be available.

Trumped your Bladey Bladeness there, Swizzler!

Bollocks to that. By the looks of things after the World Cup Argentina will be looking for a new coach, which means Alex Sabella will be available.

Trumped your Bladey Bladeness there, Swizzler!

Ahh but did you? 2 former Blades back to manage? Sounds like the dream ticket to me. Where do I sign up for bladey, blade bladeness greek dreamteam super blades points?

Ahh but did you? 2 former Blades back to manage? Sounds like the dream ticket to me. Where do I sign up for bladey, blade bladeness greek dreamteam super blades points?

I have it on good authority that if he got the job he would bring as assistant Pedro Verde with him, who would bring along the County Cup and as 1st team coach, his nephew Juan Veron.

More Bladey Bladeness there than a forum rumour section!

I have it on good authority that if he got the job he would bring as assistant Pedro Verde with him, who would bring along the County Cup and as 1st team coach, his nephew Juan Veron.

Bloody hell, you're good at this... Don't let Pinchy see you doing this

If he could get Diego along for the ride you would be able to get the "I always wanted to sign" box ticked as well.

I have it on good authority that if he got the job he would bring as assistant Pedro Verde with him, who would bring along the County Cup and as 1st team coach, his nephew Juan Veron.!

Im sorry I have already got a job and you aint getting the County Cup back !!!

Pinchy there is no way on earth that you can't wax lyrical about the silky skills of Vas Borbokis.

Absolutely. I very much liked Dellas as well. Interestingly Spackman (the most over-rated manager in our history) had never heard of either of them. They were scouted and recruited by the much (and rightly) maligned Charles Green.

Back
Top Bottom