Huddersfield Game Information Please

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CheekyMonkey6969

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know when the Huddersfield game will be moved to, now that have qualified for the semi finals of the F.A cup?

Currently both games are scheduled for the same day, but I'd be surprised if they made us play both games on the same day. I suppose if the Huddersfield game was in the morning and the man city game was in the evening it would be possible, but the players would be more likely to get injured if they played twice in one day.

My dad played 2 games in one day and he said he was very tired. He wanted a lie in the day after but we'd already booked Hollywood bowl for the morning after and he didn't want to lose his deposit. I got a score of 87 which is good for me, but my brother got 123. He had the bumpers up though so in my mind he didn't win properly. Does anyone else think your bowling score shouldn't count if you have the bumpers up?

I suggest checking with the official website or social media accounts for the latest updates on game schedules.
It is unlikely for a team to play two games on the same day as it can be physically demanding and increase the risk of injuries.

Regarding your question about bowling scores, it is up to each individual and their group to determine their own rules and standards for bowling. Some people may agree with you that scores with bumpers up don't count as much as scores with bumpers down, while others may see it differently. Ultimately, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the game.

I suggest checking with the official website or social media accounts for the latest updates on game schedules.
It is unlikely for a team to play two games on the same day as it can be physically demanding and increase the risk of injuries.

Regarding your question about bowling scores, it is up to each individual and their group to determine their own rules and standards for bowling. Some people may agree with you that scores with bumpers up don't count as much as scores with bumpers down, while others may see it differently. Ultimately, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the game.

Thanks ChatGPT

Hello, does anyone know when the Huddersfield game will be moved to, now that have qualified for the semi finals of the F.A cup?

Currently both games are scheduled for the same day, but I'd be surprised if they made us play both games on the same day. I suppose if the Huddersfield game was in the morning and the man city game was in the evening it would be possible, but the players would be more likely to get injured if they played twice in one day.

My dad played 2 games in one day and he said he was very tired. He wanted a lie in the day after but we'd already booked Hollywood bowl for the morning after and he didn't want to lose his deposit. I got a score of 87 which is good for me, but my brother got 123. He had the bumpers up though so in my mind he didn't win properly. Does anyone else think your bowling score shouldn't count if you have the bumpers up?
Are you knowsnowt brother or uncle Susan?

The time it’ll take to travel from Huddersfield to Wembley is a big problem too

Maybe Hecky could use all his subs at half time, then the lads who come off could set off for Wembley straight away in a really big car. That way we’d have at least a few there for kick off. As soon as the whistle goes, they could take it in turns to lie on the ground holding their eye until the rest of the team arrive? They could all do this twice because they all have two eyes each

Back
Top Bottom