How many?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

About 10k at discounted and the last I heard was 14 ( i think)

Anyone know any bookies who would offer odds on Wednesday getting bigger gates than us? I could do with the money.

Or anyone offer odds on how many times pigs will ring RS per week to mention that they now get bigger gates than us, proves they've always been bigger....I'd bet 8 times per Praise and Grumbe and becuase of time constraints just the 6 per FH.

Sorry to change the subject slightly but bought my son a season ticket over the summer. Was told his new card would come within a few weeks.
We're within touching distance of the new season now and it still hasn't arrived. Am I suprised :rant:
Do I phone up and get passed from pillar to post, or do I go down in person and get told some spin about the computers are down or the card suppliers have let us down etc.
Or do I just wait until 24 hours before kick-off at home and then start to worry?

Do I phone up and get passed from pillar to post, or do I go down in person and get told some spin about the computers are down or the card suppliers have let us down etc.

Give em a buzz. They've always been extremely helpful when I've had probs with tickets: certainly never been passed around.

certainly never been passed around.

Like a bag of Revels I heard.

Wouldn't sweat it Steve, had a similar thing a few years back and just collected it prior to kick off on first game.

Back
Top Bottom