Hi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Long term lurker and admirer of many posters.

I am a season ticket holder with 42k points.

I hope I will be welcomed.
a bit of piggy-bashing gets your feet under the table...welcome aboard🔴⚪⚔️

You haven't got a 10 year season ticket have you? You'll be fine if not mate. Welcome to the house of fun 👍

Make sure you don't get involved in long winded conversations about Football Index. Nobody likes that......

😂

Be careful not to offer to get away tickets for smaller Blades - oh and tell Pinchy you agree with him that we should get the ball in the box more quickly!

Just a small tip. Make sure you don't start a new thread if anything remotely similar has been started, at any time over the last 100 years. Its worth spending a week searching through all previous threads to be on the safe side :)
I have a template opening sentence for that..... "I'm sure this has been discussed before, however............."

If you've been lurking for that long you should know that there's a separate forum for new members introductions.

You're off to a shocking start.

;)

Just a small tip. Make sure you don't start a new thread if anything remotely similar has been started, at any time over the last 100 years. Its worth spending a week searching through all previous threads to be on the safe side :)

Great advice.

Stop talking bollocks and piss off.

Just getting my response in nice and early for when you say something that annoys me

Back
Top Bottom