Hi Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

INTAKE BLADE

Reaction score
I have been a long time viewer and thought i would dip my toe into one of the blades pools of support, :hello:
I have supported the lads since 1975, fav players, currie,woody, king edwards,dean, agana,
the list goes on. COYRAWW

Welcome to the forum :)

My formative years were spent in intake, All the pubs were pretty shit. the Hollin bush was my nearest local, but i hardly ever went in it. The royal oak was just awful, Noah's ark not much better, and the less said about the Ball In and Embassy the better....

My formative years were spent in intake, All the pubs were pretty shit. the Hollin bush was my nearest local, but i hardly ever went in it. The royal oak was just awful, Noah's ark not much better, and the less said about the Ball In and Embassy the better....
agreed,although the royal was one of the first places i could get served when i was 16.
Nowadays i flit between the birley,sherwood and more of late the jack in a box,i live closer to the jack,near the gym just off linley lane.

agreed,although the royal was one of the first places i could get served when i was 16.
Nowadays i flit between the birley,sherwood and more of late the jack in a box,i live closer to the jack,near the gym just off linley lane.

Hi gav, the odd time i use the locals its noahs ark, i used to go in the jack when i lived on the scowerdens about 30yrs ago............Wow feel old now :(

G`day mate, I grew up in Intake, Foxwood drive to be exact, used to frequent the Royal Oak as a young-un, went in Noah`s on my last visit back to Sheff , certainly a lot better than i remember it , used to be a real doss house, family all still live around that way.

G`day mate, I grew up in Intake, Foxwood drive to be exact, used to frequent the Royal Oak as a young-un, went in Noah`s on my last visit back to Sheff , certainly a lot better than i remember it , used to be a real doss house, family all still live around that way.

Hi Hn, not much has changed around here, same old ,same old, Noahs ark a lot better now than the early days.
all the best and enjoy the sunshine (somthing thats rare to us poms ;)) utb

Back
Top Bottom