Here we go .........Sven Goran Eriksson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Papertalk rubbish I hope, but according to this mornings rag, our HRH, although publicly backing DW2, is manouvering to get Brian Robson mk2 involved

Any money we might have will be well and truly p1sssed against the wall with the greatest of ease

holy shit, let's hope not.

He doesn't look like a man who will take many more days like yesterday though. This is a Saudi Prince who went off and is now a self made millionaire.

This must be lazy journalism.

Not at any point in his interviews on Saturday did I get an impression that he would idiotic and waste money on a doomed project like employing Sven the leech.

I hope not. I would rather we got Colin back and I cant stand him

If he doesnt lose every bastarding week that will be an improvement.

I don't understand all the Sven hating but he is completely the wrong man for the job. As much as it pains me to say it the situation is tailor-made for ol' big nose.

Just received one of those text saying someones auntys mother knew Carl Bradshaw saying that Sven is good friends with the prince and he is going to be the new blades manager.... hoping its complete and utter rubbish.

Hope it's not true but I've got a fiver on it so I'll be a few quid up if he is.

Sven now 6/4 favourite with sky bet

Aren't we being told that the new manager will have experience at this level and I know England and City have been poor in the past, but they aren't in the same league as us.

Back
Top Bottom