HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Billy. A genuine legend at the Lane.

He still has a role to play for us this season. I'd keep him on next season too whether we go up or not as a backup but he would need to understand that he would be used infrequently next season and that might not appeal to him if he is wanting to keep on playing fairly regularly. But that would be his call. But he was ok with that then I would like to see the club give him one last year. As said, he would be a back up only next for us and it's time to freshen up the front players and let the young lads have a go, next season. Time catches up with us all.

However back today. Happy birthday Bill.

The song that was number one when he was born, appropriate for his successful long career!

"I love you Billy,
You are the love of my life,
I love you Billy, I'd let you shag my wife"

Happy Birthday Billy! I hope that manage to come back in the future to become the Blades manager.

An absolute inspiration to young lads who dream to play for their club, despite the stick he’s been given and shite he’s gone through he remains humble, honest and hardworking.

Our leader, our Blade, our Billy.
Happy birthday boss.

Northampton, promotion season from League One, Billy lofted in the air as the King of The Blades. I can tell my grandkids of the future I was there on the pitch with him as we walk around the Bramall Lane Museum of the future and touch his statue.

The definition of legend.

Shame father time has caught up with him. I'd love to see him bag again before he bows out but he's looking more and more like an old boxer who's punch drunk.

Back
Top Bottom