Erixon Danso

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
Another for the dev squad?

Erixon Danso, a 21-year-old striker from FC Utrecht, try the next few days an agreement to enforce in England. He trains from Sunday through Wednesday along with Sheffield United, the Championship (the second highest level in the English league) plays. Is also an exhibition game at the program, which will make its appearance Danso.

Danso was active from 2008 to FC Utrecht. He has a contract until the end of this season, but FC Utrecht has said not to renew that commitment. The player was already in the winter look for another club last week and even went with to the training camp in Portugal.

http://www.utregfanatic.nl/index.php/sheffield-united-heeft-erixon-danso-op-proef/

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Have some highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyy7L8E2ws

He'll be perfect for us - a "striker" playing on the left wing.

Looks decent. Powerful runner and not afraid to take defenders on. Worth a look if he's available.....seems to run into the odd blind corner here and there but you can coach that out of him, he's young.

Not good enough. 12 matches in 2,5 years, scored only 1. Has a contract with Utrecht till end this season, Utrecht told him that they will not want him longer, was not even travelling with the team for a trainingstage last week.

What you on about Dutch, sounds perfect for us....;)

I've just spoken to a friend who is a Utrecht season ticket holder. I can confirm that Erixon Danso has normally been used as a sub (5-10 times), my mate hasn't been impressed so far but he did comment on how fast he was (apparently just like all Utrecht's forwards).

Back
Top Bottom