England U21 Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chingo

Reaction score
Brewster , Doyle and Mcatee all included.
Khadra in Germany U21 squad

Took some finding but it’s live streamed on YouTube

Just searched for England U21 and it came up

Just searched for England U21 and it came up
Yeah, I meant I had to Google what it was being shown on (BT Sports sometimes show u21s so I thought it might be on there or BBC iplayer), not that I can’t work YouTube

If he's taking pens for the U21s he should bloody well take them ahead of Norwood

Decent opponents here by the way, generally serie A players

Reactions: Gee
Listening to the highlights and the crowd noise is clearly from the lane “programmes £3 quid” in the background

7 subs, Brewster off. Still fit, doesn’t appear to be injured. Which is nice.

Doyle on.

It might be for the best if he forces himself into the starting eleven week in, week out before being nominated as chief penalty taker.
Yep. He needs to start performing soon. But if he is on the pitch he should be near the top of the penalty taker list

McAtee will be our Harry Kane to Norwich/Leicester fans. We won’t see the best, but he’ll be a great player in the future.

Brewster, just seems a cracking lad. I really really want him to just click. I think it will. Weirdly, think he’ll do well in the prem when teams are relying on the counter. Don’t talk to me about his first season, no way was a 19 year old playing well in that shit.

Doyle/Khadra could be with us next year if we go up.

Shame he doesn’t show that composure with us

I mean putting the ball in the back of the net! He always seems to snatch at it for us. Did you see the missed header and blazing over the bar miss hit on goal that he did aswell?

I don't think he's firing on all cylinders yet, but it will come, I just hope it's not in time for Liverpool to snatch him back.

Back
Top Bottom