DW Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Putney Blade

Reaction score
Winter:
David, congratulations, you have made our short-list of 30 managers for the vacant managers job at Sheff. Utd. As you know me and my management team have spent months meeting with hundreds of potential managers up-and-down the country. We have carefully scrutinised candidates, evaluating each against a detailed list of personal, technical and professional characteristics we believe will make Sheffield United great one again. You scored highly during our interviews and are a strong candidate for the role. As we enter into the final phase of our search, there is one big question we would like to ask you.

What is your philosophy towards attacking football?

Weir:
Errr. Don't have one.

Winter:
Impressive.

Winter:
David, congratulations, you have made our short-list of 30 managers for the vacant managers job at Sheff. Utd. As you know me and my management team have spent months meeting with hundreds of potential managers up-and-down the country. We have carefully scrutinised candidates, evaluating each against a detailed list of personal, technical and professional characteristics we believe will make Sheffield United great one again. You scored highly during our interviews and are a strong candidate for the role. As we enter into the final phase of our search, there is one big question we would like to ask you.

What is your philosophy towards attacking football?

Weir:
Errr. Don't have one.

Winter:
Impressive.

Bassett:

Kick it Long, Kick it Hard, Kick it High.

Who needs the ball in the opposition half anyway? Don't you understand what percentage of time the ball stays on the floor now? Ethos comes at a price you know.

UTB

Warnock:

You can fuck off with your poncy, smart arse questions sonny. Let me ask you a question and it's a better one than the one you asked me. Do you want The Blades to get out of this mess, get out of the relegation zone, start climbing the table and push to get out of this godforsaken league? If your answer is 'no', then I wish you all the best. If your answer is 'yes' - there's a box of my stuff in the car, here's my keys now go and fucking fetch it and dump it in the Manager's office, chop-chop. Oh, milk and two sugars when you've done that son. Go on, don't just fucking stand there stammering....

Warnock:

You can fuck off with your poncy, smart arse questions sonny. Let me ask you a question and it's a better one than the one you asked me. Do you want The Blades to get out of this mess, get out of the relegation zone, start climbing the table and push to get out of this godforsaken league? If your answer is 'no', then I wish you all the best. If your answer is 'yes' - there's a box of my stuff in the car, here's my keys now go and fucking fetch it and dump it in the Manager's office, chop-chop. Oh, milk and two sugars when you've done that son. Go on, don't just fucking stand there stammering....

Back
Top Bottom