Do I still have any shares?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In somebody's back pocket along with mine and countless others

Mine made good bog roll
Sad thing about it was my dad had passed in 97, mum was starting to go blind through macular degeneration, I was going to every home game, she suggested we buy some when they did the share release or whatever it was (could have been a couple of years later), mainly as a birthday present for me, but in joint names.

Last edited:
My Dad has still got his original share.

It’s currently making a nice key chain for his car keys!

Wasn’t it the year we went down to Div 4?
I got a formal share certificate and 10 years worth of free entry (if I remember correctly although I had taken another job a long
way from Sheffield and so let my brother use it.
Certificate was framed and now at hanging at home in Kent
Edit - relegated to Div 4 in 1981 which sounds about right for certificate receipt

I was given 5000 shares in 1998 worth 10p each ,where have they gone?
Are you the unknown "secret owner" of the club McCabe and Prince have been scared about?

Do Texas still hold shares in the club? Seen Tex1 numberplate (Mike Mcdonald) a few years back. I take it that he has absolutely fuck all to do with us anymore?

Do Texas still hold shares in the club? Seen Tex1 numberplate (Mike Mcdonald) a few years back. I take it that he has absolutely fuck all to do with us anymore?

Other than the original shares, Blades Leisure Limited owns all the shares BLL is owned by the Prince through his holding company. (Unless there are very recent changes)

Wasn’t it the year we went down to Div 4?
I got a formal share certificate and 10 years worth of free entry (if I remember correctly although I had taken another job a long
way from Sheffield and so let my brother use it.
Certificate was framed and now at hanging at home in Kent
Edit - relegated to Div 4 in 1981 which sounds about right for certificate receipt

They were the Brearley shares. They were given away in Lucky Bags.

Not the Plc shares being asked about.

Looks like nobody knows the answer

The McCabes were the majority shareholders and our minority shares effectively became worthless. I was at more than meeting where Kevin McCabe said he would 'look after' the minority shareholders, but that was before the Prince won the Russian roulette game

I got a £1 share back in the "Robson Out" days. I thought I might get the casting vote to boot him off onto the long grass! We still get a financial report each year.

I have zero idea what it's actually a share in or if it's actually worth the paper it's written on (or even where it is for that matter)

Back
Top Bottom