Conor Hourihane should start

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What I said was that Norwood and hourihane can't start in the same team as they're the same player in different bodies.

They were both dogshit today
Sorry I totally agree they can not start together both are like tree stumps

Hourihane is too light weight for me.

As inconsistent as Fleck has been, I'd pick him every time over Hourihane

I hope he isn't on Hecky's wish list come the end of the season. I believe there will be better options out there.

I really hope we don't fall into the trap of giving him permanent contract in the summer just because he's here and it makes it an easier to negotiate. Contributed very little, in his 30s and will want decent wages.

What I said was that Norwood and hourihane can't start in the same team as they're the same player in different bodies.

They were both dogshit today
I know plenty fault Norwood but at least he gives a shit. He was just about the only one showing anything on Friday in terms of trying to get anyone going and at least trying to put the odd challenge in. Early season dogturd form aside, he's had a decent but odd season- giving it away far too much and often inexplicably....but I'd say he's won more challenges and headers than in his other seasons combined.

Hourihane- I can remember maybe 1 decent performance, other than that, Hammond-like anonymous. If we're saying he's the same player as Norwood but in different bodies, I'd say the main difference is his doesn't have a heart.

Norwood and Hourihane are nothing like the same type of player. Hourihane is not a deep-lying midfielder for a start. Slav played him there once for us in Norwood’s absence and he was hauled off at half time. That isn’t his game.

Play Osborn n have done.

They are similar...no pace...like to ping a pass out wide....not good at tackling and both take free kicks etc. When they play together Norwood is the one who sits deeper with Hourihane playing slightly more forward. For me they are interchangeable with Norwood being slightly better. Fleck covers more ground and Berge offers more threat when he can be arsed. Playing Norwood and Hourihane together would see us get run over in midfield by the top teams.
I agree with everything you say but my point is that The managers love child is not on a par with Norwood he’s a decent squad stand in that it

I'd take Hourihane if he was on about 5 grand a week as a squad player, same with Osborn...

But they're not are they. They'll both be on fortunes

Hourihane is too light weight for me.

As inconsistent as Fleck has been, I'd pick him every time over Hourihane

I hope he isn't on Hecky's wish list come the end of the season. I believe there will be better options out there.
Floats like a butterfly
Stings like a butterfly
Ditto McBurnie & Davies, need a few handy characters in the team who care a little and can also play football.

Back
Top Bottom