CONFIRMED Chris Wilder - new blades boss!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Leave

Reaction score
I've been a blades fan for 30 years, never having posted on the board though. I won't say how I can say, but trust me, Oxford Uniteds Chris Wilder will be our next manager.
He has a house local, and has known for a while that his contract won't be renewed at Oxford, so has been looking at other options. He is blades through and through, whilst also being a good coach.

Watch this space.

A house local? That's nowt, I've a house local too. It's certainly local to where I live.

I've been a blades fan for 30 years, never having posted on the board though. I won't say how I can say, but trust me, Oxford Uniteds Chris Wilder will be our next manager.
He has a house local, and has known for a while that his contract won't be renewed at Oxford, so has been looking at other options. He is blades through and through, whilst also being a good coach.

Watch this space.

William, Leave!

A house local? That's nowt, I've a house local too. It's certainly local to where I live.

Yours is a bit more local to the Lane than Chrissy's too ;)

I've got a house local to a multi millionaire. I've not been offered a contract, am I odds on to be the next multi millionaire? Nope

Watch this space.

Another cheap quick fix - no thanks

Believe it or not, it makes no odds to me. Earned a promotion with Oxford, and can identify a player. There's nowt to be gained by appointing another journeyman, fresh blood, a younger manager with fresh ideas is what we need.

Believe it or not, it makes no odds to me. Earned a promotion with Oxford, and can identify a player. There's nowt to be gained by appointing another journeyman, fresh blood, a younger manager with fresh ideas is what we need.

As a matter of interest why is his contract not being renewed by.......Oxford.......?

Ideas not so fresh?

He's had a chronic season of injuries, and not being backed by the chairman, meaning an impossible task he was asked to do.

We could always go for Deano & have Agana as his number two at least we'd have a management team that know where the net is.

Hi Chris,

Long time watcher, first time caller....
What do you feel let you down last time you were interviewed for the job, and where do you feel you've improved from them to now?

interesting post william leave, im not sure why youve got a lot of stick seeing as youve just joined. but welcome aboard!

i think youre probably wrong about wilder, but its an interesting suggestion that ive not thought of.
thanks for taking the time.

all the best,
gavlar

So Mr Leave, are you known as Bill or William? Bill Leave? No I don't, just a wind up merchant me thinks.

Does he need anyone to help answer the phone?

If not, he can start on Monday.

Watch this space.
Oh he's got a house local, then my grandad could me manager he's got a house local.

Just because he's a sheffield united fan doesn't mean he'll be manager and do you remember the last time we got a manager who was a sheffield united fan and was from league two aswell, his name was Micky Adams and I blame him for why we are in League 1.

Good coach maybe in non-league but not in Pro football.

Also I believe Chris Morgan will keep the job, unless Warnock takes it

Watch this space.
Oh and why do you think Oxford don't want to renew ?

OH BECAUSE HE IS SHIT

He's had a chronic season of injuries, and not being backed by the chairman, meaning an impossible task he was asked to do.

Alright Chris, we've got the message, you'd fancy the managers job. But your over doing it now and you've blown your cover. William Leave.........location Oxford.

My advice would be to try and patch things up there, judging by the response on here.......nice try though!

Danny Wilson and Kevin Blackwell have only just regained consciousness from reading that o_O

I think Wilder is/will be a half decent manager but too early for us.

Back
Top Bottom