Charity Unleashed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
Right, this doesn't on the surface seem to be particularly SUFC related, but it actually is.

£50 for a book of vouchers for a variety of activities, drinks, meals etc in Sheffield.

There are no hidden costs and me and Mrs Houso got a couple last year due to how good value they are... not to mention helping charideeeees.

The SUFC element is that this year there are two offers relating to Blades:
1) a free ticket to a designated match (most likely in the BLUT)
2) a free double or twin room at the Copthorne.

As I say, I can't recommend the books enough... although they're not as good as last year :p

http://www.charityunleashed.com/sheffield/offers/

Saw these last year and never picked one up, wil be doing this year though./

Still using the vouchers from mine this year, blooidy excellent value.

Doing a bungee at Magna next week

I saw these last year, didn't get one and then thought it was too late so left it, then found out there were still some going.

Deffo getting one this year.

Right, this doesn't on the surface seem to be particularly SUFC related, but it actually is.

£50 for a book of vouchers for a variety of activities, drinks, meals etc in Sheffield.

There are no hidden costs and me and Mrs Houso got a couple last year due to how good value they are... not to mention helping charideeeees.

The SUFC element is that this year there are two offers relating to Blades:
1) a free ticket to a designated match (most likely in the BLUT)
2) a free double or twin room at the Copthorne.

As I say, I can't recommend the books enough... although they're not as good as last year :p

http://www.charityunleashed.com/sheffield/offers/

I got these for the past two years. Do you know if they're available again for 2012/13???

Need one for a xmas gift

Not surprised really. The offers were in the "too good to be true category" although were infact TRUE.

Disappointed at that.

Back
Top Bottom