Can I buy a ticket for the away stand tomorrow?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brett

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to it but obviously don't want a wasted journey! Thanks! :)

Can't believe you wouldn't tbh. Any ground with that many more seats than bums will be glad of any extra business.

If you go, hope you enjoy us. If we get beat - it's all your fault.

Yup, cash only at the away ticket office.

Thanks Foxy! Haha cheers Raul, I went to the home game against Swindon and the away game against Stevenage so I can't be that unlucky eh?! :p

In fairness to MK Dons. I turned up pretty last minute last season, went straight to the ground and asked the ticket office for a ticket in the away end. No drama, no fuss and they were pretty good about it. Shame we lost to a poxy penalty which never was! Hopefully, tomorrow is better.

It's like he's married but really, really fancies this bird that is so much hotter than 'er indoors and he just can't get her out of his head.
He's dabbled and wants more, he craves her recognition and yearns for the ecstasy that being with her brings.

Being a Blade is Brett's sordid little fantasy :D

#UTFB

It's like he's married but really, really fancies this bird that is so much hotter than 'er indoors and he just can't get her out of his head.
He's dabbled and wants more, he craves her recognition and yearns for the ecstasy that being with her brings.

Being a Blade is Brett's sordid little fantasy :D

#UTFB
Were his dirty northern piece of rough ;)

Were his dirty northern piece of rough ;)
Guess you're going to miss the Charlton game as a live spectacle Swissers?
Just trying to book tix for Ken Jnr and I - had great position (note the lack of the term "seat") for the Forest game - they were normally occupied by ST holders and they haven't claimed them for this match so have to wait til 12:00 GMT before I can get em again.

You watching it on the ogle box with a crate of Sapporo or summat?

Guess you're going to miss the Charlton game as a live spectacle Swissers?
Just trying to book tix for Ken Jnr and I - had great position (note the lack of the term "seat") for the Forest game - they were normally occupied by ST holders and they haven't claimed them for this match so have to wait til 12:00 GMT before I can get em again.

You watching it on the ogle box with a crate of Sapporo or summat?

Yeah I'll miss the Charlton game, not back until Easter now, but i managed to catch the forest game when I was home.

The FA cup is supposed to be on Japanese TV but the cable tv package I have doesn't have the channels as per the official list on the FA website, so I have to find another means to watch it. Failing that it'll be blades player.

Kick off will be 9pm here so I don't have to get up at daft o'clock to watch it like i did for Fulham and like I do for all midweek games!

I'll be on Asahi super dry ;)

Well, a midday kick off's not all bad then :)

Yep BT specifically asked me what was the best time for me. I initially said that 3pm local time would be splendid, but they said they couldn't swing a 6am kick off

Back
Top Bottom