Brilliant video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Loved it! Cheers for posting. Lots of good memories. I was 9 years old, living in North Wales. We broke down on the motorway on the way there, but still managed to make it for kick off. By far me and me Dad’s favorite Blades game. Made me emotional watching it.

Never realized the circumstances of the Wednesday relegation. I won’t gloat!

Near the end of the Leicester game, it sounded like we were singing “Marching on Together”. Was that a thing? Were my ears deceiving me?

Watched that about 100 times plus! Not necessarily the video above but Leicester 1990 away. Still my favourite ever memory supporting United.
I was 16 and I remember the entire day like it was yesterday. So many great memories but the one that always makes me choke up was the drive back to northallerton with dad that night. we went via sheffield to buy green uns and he bought me a four pack of stones before we set off so i could celebrate. i just remember drinking a can in the car and there were blades partying on the motorway all the way back to sheffield. family aside if i could re-live one day again that would be it. pure unadulterated happiness.

My first away game......

Been a bit meh since.. 😂😂😂

Forest was good though for clough snr last game..
first away game!! wow it was always going to be a tough act to follow. mine was a 2-1 win at boro and there were about 100 united fans there, so I knew it would improve!!

Wow what a great video ,brings back great memories of that day and very well done.
Didn't realize ...
its was 4-2 at half time
they changed goalie 3 times
francis playing for pigs that day
them cunts celebrating ont pitch thinking they'd stayed up
Tremendous

That relegation must have stung the piggy bastards coz the following season they got promoted and won the League Cup , followed by playing in Europe and 9 consecutive seasons in the top flight.
Thank goodness the turn of the century put an end to their dominance.
During my lifetime , since 1958 , they've had 26 seasons in the top flight.
We've had 19.
It would be great if we could get another 7 , whilst they don't.
But if not , I'll console myself with our records since 2000 😊

Back
Top Bottom